The global Agriculture Tools Market size was valued at USD 155.68 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2022 to 2030.
Agriculture Tools Market Overview:
Agriculture tools includes the use of tractors, harvesters, plows and cultivators to support a variety of agricultural activities. Agriculture tools allows you to obtain high yields in a relatively short time and with minimal effort. In addition, the use of automated and semi-automated Agriculture tools reduces the need for labor on the farm, reducing labor costs. This reduces downtime and enables high-precision operation, further increasing crop yields.
Increasing mechanization of various agricultural activities, such as plowing, harrowing, planting, harvesting, and tillage, is expected to drive the demand for agriculture tools, driving the growth of the global Agriculture tools industry. Farmers have increased their reliance on Agriculture tools due to the advantages of using mechanical equipment such as tractors, harvesters and various attachments. In addition, the implementation of precision agriculture enables the sustainability of agricultural activities, increases profitability and conserves land resources to increase agricultural output. The implementation of agriculture tools is further facilitated by the variety of products offered by major players in the agriculture tools industry to assist farmers in various agricultural activities such as sowing and harvesting. This has contributed significantly to the growth of the global Agriculture tools market.
Agriculture Tools market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Agriculture Tools market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The global Agriculture Tools market is the professional and accurate study of various business perspectives such as major key players, key geographies, divers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. This global research report has been aggregated on the basis of various market segments and sub-segments associated with the global market.
Industry News and Key Developments
- In January 2022, John Deere revealed a fully autonomous 8R tractor. The new tractor features with TruSet-enabled chisel plow, GPS guidance system, and new advanced technologies including six pairs of stereo cameras enabling 360-degree obstacle detection and calculation of distance, and a deep neural network that classifies each pixel of each image in 100 milliseconds.
- In December 2021, New Holland Agriculture designed a Straddle Tractor to meet the demanding requirements of the narrow vineyards typical of the premium wine growing regions such as Champagne, Médoc, and Burgundy.
- In November 2021, John Deere developed new material collection systems and mechanical grapples for compact utility tractors. The New Frontier MG20F Mechanical Grapple offers a quick-attach solution for fast installation and features a 1,200-pound (544 kg) lift capacity.
- In November 2021, CLAAS developed new flagship TORION 1913 and TORION 2014 models. They feature more engine power, higher lift capacity, and an even greater loading height.
- In August 20201, AGCO Corporation brand Massey Ferguson launched VE Series planters. The series consists of rigid and folding-frame planters to narrow transport and track planters that offer growers straightforward, dependable, durable planters to deliver consistent, accurate seed placement for optimum yields.
Top Key Players include in the Agriculture Tools Market are
Apex Tools Group, Bellota, Chillington, Deere, Falcon Garden Tools, Fiskars, Stanley Black & Decker, The Toro Company, Truper (Mexico), and others.
The Agriculture Tools market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
On the Basis of Type:
- Hand Tools
- Power Tools
- Machetes & Edgers
On the Basis of Application:
- Manually Operated
- Electricity Powered
- By Application
On the Basis of Region:
Geographically, the global Agriculture Tools market has been analyzed in various regions such as North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Europe, and India. The global Agriculture Tools region is dominating this market in the upcoming future.
The Asia Pacific market is valued at USD 59.23 billion in 2021 and is projected to register a staggering CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. The development of the market benefits from the rapid and efficient economic development of China, India and many countries in the ASEAN geographic region, providing conditions for common development in the Asia-Pacific region. The growing dependence of customers in developing countries in the region on mechanization is another key factor in development.
The Asia-Pacific market is projected to reach USD 111.87 billion by 2029 due to high integration of electrical actuation, digitization, computer sensing, equipment and machine control. China is expected to hold the highest Agriculture tools market share due to the enormous opportunities facing Agriculture tools manufacturers. Many well-known and established market players are implementing organic and inorganic business strategies to maintain their performance in Japan's mature market and seize opportunities in the markets of India, Korea, Taiwan and ASEAN countries. These companies strive to introduce innovative products and technologies into their product portfolios to attract large numbers of customers.
Further the regions are divided into countries as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Agriculture Tools Market report scope
CAGR of 5.0% during forecast period.
Hand Tools, Power Tools, Trimmers, Machetes & Edgers
Manually Operated, Electricity Powered, By Application, Residential, Commercial, Industrial
Apex Tools Group, Bellota, Chillington, Deere, Falcon Garden Tools, Fiskars, Stanley Black & Decker, The Toro Company, Truper (Mexico)
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
The major key questions addressed through this innovative research report:
What are the major challenges in front of the global Agriculture Tools market?
Who are the key vendors of the global Agriculture Tools market?
What are the leading key industries of the global Agriculture Tools market?
Which factors are responsible for driving the global Agriculture Tools market?
What are the key outcomes of SWOT and Porter’s five analysis?
What are the major key strategies for enhancing global opportunities?
What are the different effective sales patterns?
What will be the global market size in the forecast period?
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.