The global Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market was valued at USD 3.62 billion in 2018, is projected to grow at a CAGR of around 10.0% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster Market Overview:
The growth of the market can be attributed to the growing demand for advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and growing demand for luxury cars.
An automotive reconfigurable instrument cluster is a device that displays various types of information to the driver of a vehicle. It usually consists of a display screen and associated controls such as knobs or buttons. The type of information displayed can be customized by the driver according to their needs or preferences. The most common types of information displayed on automotive reconfigurable instrument clusters include the vehicle's speed, fuel level, engine temperature and oil pressure. Additionally, many reconfigurable instrument clusters allow the driver to choose between different display modes, such as the traditional analog gauge display or the more modern digital display.
Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Continental, Visteon, Denso, Nippon Seiki, Magneti Marelli, Yazaki, Delphi, Bosch, Calsonic Kansei, Feilo, and others.
- Hybrid Cluster
- Analog Cluster
- Digital Cluster
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Geographically, the global Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America is expected to lead the global automotive reconfigurable instrument panel sales market in terms of revenue, owing to the presence of major manufacturers and high demand for luxury vehicles in the region. Latin America is expected to be the second largest market for automotive reconfigurable instrument clusters during the forecast period. Europe is expected to be the third largest market for reconfigurable automotive instrument clusters owing to growing demand for luxury vehicles in the region. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for automotive reconfigurable instrument clusters during the forecast period. The Middle East and Africa are expected to be the smallest markets for automotive reconfigurable instrument clusters during the forecast period.
Further the regions are divided as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster Market report scope
CAGR of 10.0% from 2022 to 2030.
Hybrid Cluster, Analog Cluster, Digital Cluster
Passenger Vehicle, Commercial Vehicle
Continental, Visteon, Denso, Nippon Seiki, Magneti Marelli, Yazaki, Delphi, Bosch, Calsonic Kansei, Feilo
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster Report
- Estimate Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market?
What are the applications of Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market?
Who are the top players in Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Automotive Reconfigurable Instrument Cluster market?