The Global Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of Nearly 10% During The Forecast Period.
Global Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) Market Overview:
ARRT's growing popularity has increased its product range of vehicles with retractable roof tops. The availability of dynamic and flexible roof designs has increased the vehicle's visual appeal in the industry. Retractable roof market penetration has increased due to lower production costs due to technological improvements and increased reliability. In addition, the development of new technologies in the market has lowered the cost of retractable rooftops, making them affordable for consumers. Improvements and the use of better materials in rooftop manufacturing have increased the reliability and durability of the system and instilled better trust among consumers. Additionally, an increasing number of system and component suppliers in the market has enabled automakers to negotiate cost-effective offerings of retractable rooftops in the automotive market, spurring the growth of the ARRT market.
One of the latest trends gaining traction in the global ARRT market is the incorporation of composite materials to increase system operability at higher speeds. Additional features and improvements make it work faster with better features. The utilization of advanced materials has led to greater investment in ARRT's research and technology development. Current convertible rooftops, especially those of high-performance sports cars, are made of advanced composite materials that can operate at speeds of up to 30 mph. However, designers and manufacturers of retractable rooftops use robust materials to increase system performance and improve overall vehicle dynamics at higher speeds.
Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) Market Research:
Market Key Players:
Webasto, Magna International, Inalfa Roof Systems, Pininfarina, Robbins Auto, And Others.
- Sports Cars
Geographically, the Americas led the ARRT market in 2016 and is expected to continue to lead throughout the forecast period. Increasing sales of sports cars and super sports cars in countries such as the United States will propel the growth of the retractable rooftop market in these regions.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) Market Report Scope:
CAGR of 10% from 2022 to 2030.
Hard Top, Soft Top
Sports Cars, Microcars, Other
Webasto, Magna International, Inalfa Roof Systems, Pininfarina, Robbins Auto
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) Market Report
- Estimate Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) market?
The Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) Market is growing at a CAGR of 10% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types of Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) market?
Hard Top, Soft Top
What are the key applications of Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) market?
Sports Cars, Microcars, Other
Who are the key players in Automotive Retractable Roof Top (ARRT) market?
Webasto, Magna International, Inalfa Roof Systems, Pininfarina, Robbins Auto, and others.