Chassis Module Market Overview:
Modern electronic control systems and chassis modules significantly increase comfort and safety inside the vehicle. Cars use electronic systems called "automobile electronics" that control things like engine management, ignition, radio, car computers, telematics, in-vehicle entertainment systems, and more.
Automotive chassis modules provide the necessary strength to support the vehicle's components and the payloads it supports. Shock absorbers, springs, and other parts of the suspension system allow the vehicle to traverse uneven terrain without excessive shock to passengers or cargo.
An important component of the chassis is the steering system, which allows the driver to steer the vehicle in all directions. Because of how well the tires handle the road surface, the car can accelerate, stop, and turn without skidding.
The suspension and chassis modules work together so that the tires absorb most of the shock caused by road surface irregularities. The passenger compartment and mechanical parts are in the body. It is made of composite polymers or relatively lightweight sheet metal. The frame holds the components of the chassis in proper relation to each other.
Chassis Module market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Chassis Module market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Chassis Module Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Bertrandt, Ixia, Benteler Automotive, And Others.
- Anti-lock braking system
- Traction Control System
- Electronic Brake Distribution
- Electronic Stability Program
The global chassis module market is segmented into seven regions: North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Japan, and Middle East & Africa (MEA). Chassis modules market is expected to grow at a tremendous CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing end-use industries such as automotive for the comfort, safety and support systems they provide.
The chassis module system plays a key role in developing, adapting and integrating these functions to achieve the ideal combination of security, comfort and handling. North America and Europe hold a significant market share in the chassis module market due to increasing safety awareness.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Drivers and Restraints
Various factors that can drive the Chassis Module Systems market include: As markets and governments are putting pressure on automakers to improve power efficiency; Many manufacturers are evaluating all the possibilities of engine systems to reduce fuel loss. Tailor-made and tailor-made solutions in the form of chassis modules are also contributing to the market.
Timely and reliable statements, durability and handling help reduce development time and reduce costs. Markets and governments are putting pressure on automakers to improve efficiency and integration. Many manufacturers are evaluating all the possibilities of engine systems to reduce fuel loss.
One of the prominent trends in the global chassis module market is the various Own Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) developing chassis modules. However, the high initial investment cost is a factor limiting the growth of the chassis module market.
Chassis Module Market report scope:
Steel, Aluminium, Fibre
Anti-lock braking system,Traction Control System, Electronic Brake Distribution, Electronic Stability Program
Bertrandt, Ixia, Benteler Automotive
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Chassis Module Report
- Estimate Chassis Module market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Chassis Module market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What are the key types of Chassis Module market?
Steel, Aluminium, Fibre
What are the key applications of Chassis Module market?
Anti-lock braking system, Traction Control System, Electronic Brake Distribution, Electronic Stability Program
Who are the key players in Chassis Module market?
Bertrandt, Ixia, Benteler Automotive, And others.