Compression Therapy Devices Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Compression Therapy Devices Market Will Witness A Robust CAGR Of 5.2%, Valued At $2.98 Billion In 2022, and Expected To Appreciate And Reach $4.71 Billion By 2030.
Compression Therapy Devices Market Overview:
Products in the global compression therapy devices market are utilized in the treatment of a variety of chronic conditions, including lymphedema, phlebitis, leg ulcers, and thrombosis, along with other forms of varicose veins. They are also used to prevent venous problems during long-distance travel and pregnancy. Depending on the pathology, different products from the global compression therapy devices market such as socks, stockings, bandages or stockings are used. Certain products in the global compression therapy device market, such as compression pumps, are also applied and used around the affected area.
The business intelligence report shares insights on various pivotal factors likely to impact the global compression therapy devices market over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031. Also, the base year and current trends of historical and global compression therapy devices market. The research report provides a data-driven analysis of key market segments. We share insights on current and projected market share, size, status, and forecasts through 2031. Additionally, the study takes a close look at key trends and recent developments in the global Compression Therapy Devices market to track the growth trajectory of the market in the future. .
Compression Therapy Devices Market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Compression Therapy Devices Market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In May 2021, AIROS® Medical Inc., a medical technology manufacturer specializing in compression therapy products, announces the launch of the AIROS 6 Sequential Compression Therapy Device and Arm Plus Apparel, shortly after receiving multiple regulatory approvals from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). I did. FDA). These new launches will help breast cancer patients battling lymphedema with new treatment options.
- 3M Company signed a 3-year cooperation contract with Labmate in May 2021.
- On November 9, 2018, Brownmed announced the release of the Spark Kinetic Sleeves, which combine compression and kinematics to improve circulation, performance and support in a variety of daily activities.
- In May 2020, the Arm Plus apparel was launched by AIROS Medical, Inc. and has FDA 510(k) clearance.Arm, shoulder, chest and back lymphedema is treated with this garment.
Major Market Segments Covered in Compression Therapy Devices Market Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Mölnlycke Health Care AB, 3M, Arjo (Huntleigh Healthcare Limited), Brownmed, Inc., Essity Aktiebolag (publ) (BSN Medical Inc.,), Cardinal Health., Daesung Maref Co., Ltd, AIROS Medical, Inc. (Devon Medical Products), Enovis (DJO Global, Inc), FlowAid Medical Technologies, Avanos Medical, Inc., (Game Ready), Julius Zorn, Inc., Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co. KG, Medi GmbH & Co. KG, TONUS ELAST SIASwoop Aero Pt. Ltd., Medline Industries, Inc., Paul Hartmann AG, SIGVARIS GROUP, Smith & Nephew, Stryker, Tactile Medical, Thuasne SAS, Zimmer Biomet (Medical Compression Systems (DBN) Ltd.), And Others.
- Static Compression Therapy
- Dynamic Compression Therapy
- Compression Pumps
- Compression Stockings
- Compression Bandages
- Compression Tapes
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
On a geographic basis, North America is expected to maintain its dominance in the compression therapy devices market over the next decade due to the surge in the geriatric population parallel to the rise in sports-related injuries. According to Safe Kids Worldwide, a global organization that works to prevent children from getting injured, about 1.3 million youth sports injuries are reported each year in the United States.
Trade, the surge in the obese population, and the rapid prevalence of diabetes problems are expected to boost the demand for compression garments and devices, which is expected to augment the growth of the compression therapy devices market in upcoming years.
The North American compression therapy market is valued at $1.3 billion and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5%.
The compression therapy devices market in Europe is estimated to witness moderate growth due to a surge in incidence related to sports injuries. France, Germany, Spain, Italy, and United Kingdom account for the major share of the compression therapy devices market in Europe in the coming years.
According to the European Injury Database (IDB), approximately 4.5 million people over the age of 15 are admitted to hospital for treatment of sports-related injuries each year.
Moreover, the increasing incidence of sports injuries in various Southeast Asian countries such as India is expected to significantly contribute to the growth of the compression therapy devices market in the coming years.
In addition, the surge in the geriatric population along with the increasing prevalence of diabetes problems significantly underpins the growth of the compression therapy devices market over the next decade.
India, Japan, and China are expected to be the fastest-growing countries in the compression therapy devices market in Asia. According to the Asian Federation of Sports Medicine (AFSM), part of the International Federation of Sports Medicine (FIMS), nearly 21,334 sports injuries occur each year in Asia.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Trends and Drivers
The increasing prevalence of vascular diseases such as venous, foot ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, leg ulcers, and deep vein thrombosis is expected to drive the demand for the global compression therapy devices market over the forecast period. Growing awareness of the risks associated with chronic wound conditions is expected to boost the demand for the global compression therapy devices market in the coming years. In addition, increasing obese population at greater risk of vascular diseases may favor the sales growth of the global compression therapy devices market over the forecast period. However, the availability of indicated alternative therapies for specific target regions and organs may hamper the development trajectory of the global compression therapy devices market over the forecast period.
Compression Therapy Devices Market report scope:
Crucial Points from this Compression Therapy Devices Market Report
- Estimate Compression Therapy Devices Market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Compression Therapy Devices Market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Compression Therapy Devices Market?
- What are the key types of Compression Therapy Devices Market?
- What are the key applications of Compression Therapy Devices Market?
- Who are the key players in Compression Therapy Devices Market?