Contact Lens Solution Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Contact Lens Solutions Market Was Valued At Usd 2.67 Billion In 2022 And Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 4.6% From 2023 To 2030.
Contact Lens Solution Market Overview:
Contact lens solution can be used to clean, disinfect and store contact lenses. In addition to the widely used all-purpose and hydrogen peroxide-based solutions, several other fluids, including salt water, daily cleaners, and enzymatic protein removers, are also used in various single applications such as cleaning and disinfection. The adoption of contact lenses has increased substantially owing to the increasing demand for comfortable eyeglass alternatives. In turn, this is expected to drive product demand in the near future.
Contact lens solution is important to keep your lenses and eyes lubricated. They are used to disinfect, clean and store lenses, and prevent eye infections. Rising number of contact lens wearers, especially in developing countries, is expected to drive market growth.
Contact Lens Solution market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 200, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Contact Lens Solution market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In June 2022, Bausch & Lomb launched the latest product of the BioTrue Multi-Purpose Solution brand, Biotrue Hydration Plus Multi-Purpose Solution, in the United States.
- In January 2022, Mojo Vision raised $45 million to develop a contact lens-based smart device that provides frictionless real-time athletic performance information.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Contact Lens Solution Market:
Market Key Players:
Alcon, Ciba Vision, Bausch, AMO, Cooper Vision, Menicon, Lenbert, Bescon, IGEL, INTEROJO, Freshkon, Hydron (CN), Weicon, Colorcon, CLB Vision, Others., And Others.
- Hydrogen peroxide-based
By Volume Channel
- Gas Permeable Lens
- Silicone Hydrogel Lens
- Hybrid Lens
By Distribution Channel
- Eye Care Practitioners
Contact Lens Solution Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 200.
North America accounted for the majority share of the global market owing to the increase in the number of vendors in countries such as the U.S., focusing on clinical trials of new solutions for the removal of infection-causing bacteria from lenses. For example, in May 2019, Asepticys, LLC, a provider of solutions for eye care and therapy, announced the completion of a clinical trial of a contact lens solution for rapid disinfection.
Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to increasing acquisitions by leading contact lens solutions providers such as Ophtecs Corporation to expand their business. South America is expected to witness moderate growth over the forecast period.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Various solutions are used for cleaning and disinfecting the contact lens before wearing them. The lack of lubrication can lead to dry eye, causing eye irritation. With the rising innovations and development of new contact lens materials, the need for solutions that can lubricate and disinfect such products is growing. These factors are anticipated to drive the market at a significant CAGR in the forthcoming years.
Report Scope of Global Contact Lens Solution Market:
CAGR of 4.6% from 2022 to 2030.
120mL, 60mL, 500mL, Other
Alcon, Ciba Vision, Bausch, AMO, Cooper Vision, Menicon, Lenbert, Bescon, IGEL, INTEROJO, Freshkon, Hydron (CN), Weicon, Colorcon, CLB Vision, Others.
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2022 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Contact Lens Solution market?
The Contact Lens Solution Market is growing at a CAGR of 4.6% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Contact Lens Solution market?
- 120mL, 60mL, 500mL, Other
- Multi-function, Single-function
Who are the key players in Contact Lens Solution market?
Alcon, Ciba Vision, Bausch, AMO, Cooper Vision, Menicon, Lenbert, Bescon, IGEL, INTEROJO, Freshkon, Hydron (CN), Weicon, Colorcon, CLB Vision, Others., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.