The Global Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor Market Is Projected To Touch USD 305.2 Million By 2028, Exhibiting A CAGR Of 11.3% During The Forecasting Period 2022- 2028.
Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor Market Overview:
Ambulatory blood pressure monitors are used to measure the oscillations that occur when the cuff is coupled to the artery. Ambulatory blood pressure monitors offer the latest features and technologies that can provide empirically derived algorithms and cardiovascular information. The key drivers for the ambulatory blood pressure monitoring market are ongoing Deployed in autonomic dysfunction and episodic hypertension, which is proficient in health issues. This factor is expected to boost the global market. Major companies are systematically and strategically adding more proven technologies in Asia Pacific countries , because these countries are more prone to cardiovascular disease and other end-organ damage.Auscultation and mercury sphygmomanometers have been used in clinical practice to assess blood pressure for more than a century.However, the advent of ambulatory blood pressure monitoring has changed blood pressure control protocols , they are being implemented worldwide at an astonishing rate.To calculate blood pressure and provide numerical data in digital form, ambulatory blood pressure monitors use an oscillating process.
Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
A&D, Vasomedical, Spacelabs Healthcare, Hill-Rom, Microlife, SunTech Medical, Riester, Bosch + Sohn, Schiller, Meditech, Mindray, Suzuken, HINGMED, And Others.
- Ordinary ABPM, Mobile-based ABPM,
North America has one of the best sanitation infrastructures in the world. In 2021, the market share of ambulatory blood pressure monitoring will be about 30%. Continuous investment in the healthcare field and the development of high-tech, precise and advanced blood pressure monitoring equipment have expanded the market size and growth rate. The global ambulatory blood pressure monitor market is mainly dominated by U.S.-based companies such as A&D, Sun-Tech Medication, and Space Healthcare. Moreover, the launch of new devices and technological advancements augment the regional market growth rate.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Recent studies and World Health Organization reports suggest that approximately 1.28 billion adults aged 30-79 have high blood pressure or are at risk of developing it. According to reports, about 46% of people are unaware of the early signs of the disease. Therefore, timely diagnosis can reduce the risk of developing high blood pressure and may reduce its severity in the future. Moreover, the availability of wearable blood pressure monitors is influencing the market demand as major players are launching their latest miniature, easy-to-use devices. Hence, rising awareness of blood pressure monitoring will drive market demand and growth.
Some developing countries have limited access to blood pressure monitors due to high cost value of blood pressure monitors limiting the demand in these countries. In addition to inaccurate measurements, incorrect data, sudden equipment failure, etc., other constraints also limit the growth of the global ambulatory blood pressure monitor market.
Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor Market report scope:
CAGR of 11.3% from 2022 to 2030.
Ordinary ABPM, Mobile-based ABPM,
Hospital, Clinic, Other
A&D, Vasomedical, Spacelabs Healthcare, Hill-Rom, Microlife, SunTech Medical, Riester, Bosch + Sohn, Schiller, Meditech, Mindray, Suzuken, HINGMED
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor Report
- Estimate Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor's performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor market?
The Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor Market is growing at a CAGR of 11.3% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types of Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor market?
Ordinary ABPM, Mobile-based ABPM,
What are the key applications of Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor market?
Hospital, Clinic, Other
Who are the key players in Dynamic Blood Pressure Monitor market?
A&D, Vasomedical, Spacelabs Healthcare, Hill-Rom, Microlife, SunTech Medical, Riester, Bosch + Sohn, Schiller, Meditech, Mindray, Suzuken, HINGMED, And others.