Engineering Software (CAD, CAM, CAE, AEC, & EDA) Market Size, Share & Trends Estimation Report by Types(Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) Software,Architecture),by Applications(Product Design & Testing,Design Automation,Drafting & 3D Modeling), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 - 2030
The Global Engineering Software (CAD, CAM, CAE, AEC, & EDA) Market Estimated At US$ 32.6 Billion In The Year 2022, It Is Projected To Growing At A CAGR Of 9.7% Over The Period 2023-2030.
Global Engineering Software (CAD, CAM, CAE, AEC, & EDA) Market Overview:
The engineering software market is defined as the application of principles used in engineering to address systems for the design, development, deployment, testing and management of software systems. The engineering software market operates in an extremely competitive market. Major players operating within this market continue to expand the available market by expanding their product portfolios, diversifying their customer base, and creating new applications and markets. They are simultaneously facing an increasing level of competition from competitors such as startups and the world's leading global technology and industrial companies. Technological advancement has seen high growth owing to developments in several new industries such as automotive, construction electronics, oil and gas, etc.
Engineering Software (CAD, CAM, CAE, AEC, & EDA) market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Engineering Software (CAD, CAM, CAE, AEC, & EDA) market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Engineering Software (CAD, CAM, CAE, AEC, & EDA) Market Research:
Market Key Players:
Autodesk, Bentley, Dassault Systemes, IBM, Geometric, Siemens PLM Software, And Others.
- Computer-Aided Designing (CAD) Software
- Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) Software
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) Software
- Product Design & Testing
- Design Automation
- Drafting & 3D Modeling
- Plant Design
North America dominated the design software market segment in 2019. This North American dominating trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Moreover, high adoption of cloud-based storage and work software by large enterprises along with the introduction of innovative tools and applications for various tablets and smartphones is expected to boost the regional market growth.
Engineering Software (CAD, CAM, CAE, AEC, & EDA) Market Report Scope:
|Units||Value (USD Billion)
|Growth Rate||CAGR of 9.7% from 2023 to 2030|
|By Companies||Autodesk, Bentley, Dassault Systemes, IBM, Geometric, Siemens PLM Software, And Others.|
|Reasons to Purchase this Report||
Crucial Points from this Engineering Software (CAD, CAM, CAE, AEC, & EDA) Market Report
- Estimate Engineering Software (CAD, CAM, CAE, AEC, & EDA) market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Engineering Software (CAD, CAM, CAE, AEC, & EDA) market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.