Environmental Disinfection Robots Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Environmental Disinfection Robots market was valued at USD 494 million in 2020 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 36.2% by 2027.
Environmental Disinfection Robots Market Overview:
The environmental disinfection robot is a mobile system that disinfects the atmosphere in hospitals and other public places to ensure public safety. These robots can perform complex and sometimes tedious tasks on their own. These systems are well designed and use sophisticated technology to help kill viruses, bacteria and other diseases. It is primarily used in hospitals to minimize the risk of infection or disease transmission.
Environmental Disinfection Robots market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Environmental Disinfection Robots market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Environmental Disinfection Robots market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Bioquell, STERIS, The Clorox Company, Tru-D SmartUVC, Xenex, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Blue Ocean Robotics, Infection, Ava Robotics, Cloud Minds Technology, and others.
- Research Institute
Geographically, the global Environmental Disinfection Robots market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America has the industry's largest share of the environmental disinfection robots market, accounting for 32.9%. Additionally, the UV disinfection robot market is driven by the growing demand for digital devices in medical and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities. Additionally, governments in these regions have stringent sanitation regulations, further fueling the growth of the sanitation and disinfection robots market.
The Asia Pacific (APAC) market is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years due to improved healthcare infrastructure, growing demand for healthcare services, and increasing focus on healthcare-associated infection control. Moreover, the recent Covid outbreak has forced countries to implement sanitation policies that are expected to boost the global sanitation robot market.
Further the regions are divided as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Environmental Disinfection Robots Market report scope
CAGR of 36.2% from 2022 to 2030.
Hospital, University, Research Institute
Bioquell, STERIS, The Clorox Company, Tru-D SmartUVC, Xenex, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Blue Ocean Robotics, Infection, Ava Robotics, Cloud Minds Technology
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
- In January 2021, Ava Robotics launched a UV disinfection robot. With this launch, the company is expanding its product portfolio by introducing an ultraviolet (UV) disinfection robot for warehouses, corporate offices, and other workspaces.
- For instance, in 2020, Cloud Minds Technology provided 14 robots to a hospital in Wuhan, China. Furthermore, the recent covid outbreak has increased awareness of sanitization practices, thus generating demand for sanitization robots worldwide.
Key Takeaways from this Environmental Disinfection Robots Report
- Estimate Environmental Disinfection Robots market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Environmental Disinfection Robots market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Environmental Disinfection Robots market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Environmental Disinfection Robots market?
What are the applications of Environmental Disinfection Robots market?
Who are the top players in Environmental Disinfection Robots market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Environmental Disinfection Robots market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Environmental Disinfection Robots market?