The Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics Market is estimated at USD 58.6 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 175.4 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 20.0% during the forecast period
Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics Market Overview:
Exosomes are membrane-bound vesicles synthesized in the extracellular compartment of eukaryotic cells. Exosome application has been implicated in immune response, viral pathogenicity, pregnancy, cardiovascular disease, central nervous system-related diseases and cancer progression. Biomolecules, including proteins, metabolites, and nucleic acids, are efficiently delivered by exosomes to target cells to alter their biological responses. Exosomes are designed to deliver a variety of therapeutic payloads to desired targets, including short interfering ribonucleic acids (RNA), antisense oligonucleotides, chemotherapeutic agents, and immune modulators. Exosome vesicle-based liquid biopsies have potential applications in the diagnosis and prognosis of patients with cancer and other diseases.
Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
Significant Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics Market Dynamics and Growth Factors:
Advances in exosome isolation technology are expected to drive the market growth.
Rapid advances in science and technology have developed many techniques for isolating exosomes in significant quantities and purity. Each technique takes advantage of specific characteristics of exosomes, such as density, shape, size and surface proteins, to aid in their isolation. For example, ultracentrifugation-based isolation techniques are considered the gold standard and are one of the most commonly used and reported techniques in exosome isolation. Ultracentrifugation is estimated to account for 56% of all exosome isolation techniques used by users in exosome research. Many people often find this approach easy to use, requires little technical expertise, is economical over time (i.e., one ultracentrifuge machine for long-term use), and requires little or no sample preparation. I recognize that it takes some time.
Lack of awareness, high cost of diagnosis and high cancer incidence among low-income populations, Exosome-based research products being approved under stringent regulations are some of the factors that the market is expected to hamper in the forecast period.
The Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Thermo Fisher, NanoSomix, NX PHARMAGEN, Malvern, Capricor, Exosome, Exiqon, System Biosciences, Aegle, AMS, and others.
- Reagents and Kits
- Cancer Institutes
- Diagnostic Centres
Geographically, the global Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America accounted for a large share of the exosome diagnostic and therapeutics market in 2020 and is expected to dominate during the forecast period of the exosome diagnostic and therapeutics market due to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and increasing number of launches of exosome therapeutics. , surge in the presence of key players, and development of R&D activities in the pharmaceutical and biopharma sector in the region. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to register highest CAGR of 30.3% from 2021 to 2030, owing to increase in prevalence of chronic and infectious disorder, growth in health care expenditures, rise in number of exosome diagnostic and therapeutics industry and surge in demand for molecular diagnosis.
Further the regions are divided as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics Market report scope
CAGR of 20.0% from 2022 to 2030.
Instrument, Software, Reagents and Kits
Hospitals, Cancer Institutes, Diagnostic Centres
Thermo Fisher, NanoSomix, NX PHARMAGEN, Malvern, Capricor, Exosome, Exiqon, System Biosciences, Aegle, AMS
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics Report
- Estimate Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics market?
What are the applications of Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics market?
Who are the top players in Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Exosome Diagnostic and Therapeutics market?