Bispyribac-Sodium Market Overview:
Bispyribac-sodium is basically a type of herbicide used to control the growth of unwanted plants such as perennial grasses, sedges and broadleaf weeds. The application of bispyribac-sodium helps to increase the yield of crops. Used as an active ingredient. Effectively controls most weed species infesting rice crops in both nurseries and paddy fields. Post-emergence application of bispyribac-sodium may be the most effective herbicide for reducing overall weed density and dry weight for weed identification. Bispyribac-sodium can increase the number of productive tillers, the weight of 1000 grains, the number of grains per panicle and the grain yield compared to control, and can improve the water productivity and economic return of direct seeded rice.
Bispyribac-Sodium market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Bispyribac-Sodium market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
Significant Bispyribac-Sodium Market Dynamics and Growth Factors:
The market for bispyribac sodium is expected to gain traction during the forecast period as this herbicide can be used before and after crop planting to prevent the growth of unwanted weeds.
Nutrient and water loss can also be minimized by application of bispyribac sodium prior to germination or sowing. This factor is expected to attract farmers to increase the demand for bispyribacodium globally.
However, increasing use of these herbicides may have negative impacts on the environment, which is expected to hamper the market growth of bispyribacin. For example, using herbicides to control weeds contaminates the surrounding water or soil. Moreover, inappropriate use of bispyribac sodium on crops may affect crop yield.
The Bispyribac-Sodium market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Jiangsu Runze Agrochemical, Hubei Huida High Tech, Hefei Xingyu Chemical, Guangdong Liwei Chemical Industry, CAC GROUP, Kumiai Chemical, and others.
Geographically, the global Bispyribac-Sodium market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
Asia Pacific is expected to hold a significant share over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for rice plantations in the region, which is expected to boost the demand for bispyribac sodium as a herbicide. For example, according to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), China's total rice production increased to 4.8 tonnes/hectare in 2015 and reached 4.9 tonnes/hectare in 2018. India recorded a rice production of 2.4 tonnes/ha and increased further in 2018 to reach 2.5 tonnes/ha. These factors are expected to increase the Asia-Pacific market share in the global bispyribac sodium market during the forecast period.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Bispyribac-Sodium Market report scope
CAGR of % from 2022 to 2030.
Jiangsu Runze Agrochemical, Hubei Huida High Tech, Hefei Xingyu Chemical, Guangdong Liwei Chemical Industry, CAC GROUP, Kumiai Chemical
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
- In June 2017, Japanese agrochemical manufacturer Kumiai Chemical Industry entered into an agreement with Indian agrochemical ingredient company PI Industries Limited (PI) to manufacture and distribute bispyribac sodium in India.
Key Takeaways from this Bispyribac-Sodium Report
- Estimate Bispyribac-Sodium market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Bispyribac-Sodium market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Bispyribac-Sodium market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Bispyribac-Sodium market?
What are the applications of Bispyribac-Sodium market?
Who are the top players in Bispyribac-Sodium market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Bispyribac-Sodium market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Bispyribac-Sodium market?