The global Cable Compounds Market size was valued at USD 12.5 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
Cable Compounds Market Overview:
Significant growth prospects are expected for the cable compounds market over the forecast period of 2021-2031, owing to increasing demand from the construction industry due to increasing urbanization in many countries. The popular smart city concept is also proving to be a beneficial growth opportunity for the cable compound market. Additionally, the properties of cable compounds make them a favorite in numerous applications.
Wire compounds and cable compounds provide advanced insulation and jacketing solutions for a variety of materials, such as conductive materials. Their features make them a prominent part of the wire and cable industry. This compound is prepared from synthetic and mineral sources. The benefits of using cable compounds are helping to increase the growth rate of the global market. Besides the construction industry, cable compounds are widely used in applications in the power sector, telecommunications sector, automotive sector, medical sector, etc. Cable compounds are available in two types: halogenated polymers and non-halogenated polymers.
Cable Compounds market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Cable Compounds market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Cable Compounds market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Tosaf, Solvay, Shanghai Original Advanced Compounds Co, SCG Chemicals, Repsol, NUC Corporation, Melos GmbH, Jiangsu Dewei Advanced materials, Hexpol, General Cable Technologies Corporation, Evonik, Dow, Dasheng Polymer, Buss AG, Alphagary, and others.
Geographically, the global Cable Compounds market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America is estimated to emerge as the prominent country in terms of growth of the cable compounds market. The expanding telecommunications sector in this region is expected to drive significant growth to the cable compounds market. Asia Pacific is expected to observe rapid growth owing to increasing urbanization in several countries across the region.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Cable Compounds Market report scope
CAGR of 9.0% from 2022 to 2030.
Construction, Power, Communication, Automotive
Tosaf, Solvay, Shanghai Original Advanced Compounds Co, SCG Chemicals, Repsol, NUC Corporation, Melos GmbH, Jiangsu Dewei Advanced materials, Hexpol, General Cable Technologies Corporation, Evonik, Dow, Dasheng Polymer, Buss AG, Alphagary
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Cable Compounds Report
- Estimate Cable Compounds market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Cable Compounds market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Cable Compounds market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Cable Compounds market?
What are the applications of Cable Compounds market?
Who are the top players in Cable Compounds market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Cable Compounds market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Cable Compounds market?