Global Copper Based Strips Market Analysis and Forecast 2022-2030
Copper Based Strips Market Overview:
The copper based strip market size forecast indicates promising growth through 2028, driven by rising demand from the electrical and power equipment sector. Increasing use of products in various industries for a wide range of applications is driving industry growth. The two main reasons for its widespread appeal are its corrosion resistance and conductive properties. Significant spending in several EMEA countries to upgrade and build new transmission and distribution infrastructure to meet growing energy demand will boost the demand for copper based strip in the future. Increasing investment in smart grid networks is one of the significant factors driving the global copper based strip market demand. A smart grid system enables proper and smooth power transmission and distribution. Economies around the world have increased spending on building these networks in recent years, emphasizing the use of copper based strips.
Copper Based Strips market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Copper Based Strips market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Copper Based Strips market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Aurubis, Mitsubishi Shindoh, EGM Group, KME, CNMC, CHALCO, Wieland, Anhui Xinke, MKM, Poongsan, GB Holding, Xingye Copper, Jintian Group, Dowa Metaltech, Furukawa Electric, and others.
- Width <6mm
- Width from 6 to 10mm
- Width >10mm
Geographically, the global Copper Based Strips market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
For example, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) announced a loan of up to €20 million to Bulgarian copper products company Sofia Med in October 2021. The company exports 95% of its production and manufactures a wide range of products. Rolled and extruded copper and copper alloy products including strip, sheet, plate, disk, round and other products used in a wide range of construction and industrial applications. The power and electricity sectors in established countries such as Germany and the UK and emerging countries such as India and China are gradually embracing smart grid technologies. Because copper has superior tensile strength and reliability to other metals such as brass, it is increasingly used in increasingly smaller and thinner electronic components.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Copper Based Strips Market report scope
- In December 2021, ElectraMet announced a strategic investment from Wieland, the world's leading supplier of semi-finished products made of copper and copper alloys. With this funding, ElectraMet will bring new dimensions by accelerating product commercialization, including sustainable copper recycling from industrial wastewater to the circular economy.
Key Takeaways from this Copper Based Strips Report
- Estimate Copper Based Strips market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Copper Based Strips market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Copper Based Strips market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Copper Based Strips market?
What are the applications of Copper Based Strips market?
Who are the top players in Copper Based Strips market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Copper Based Strips market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Copper Based Strips market?