The Global In-Home Energy Displays Market Is Expected To Grow From USD 1.02 Billion In, At A CAGR Of 10.5% From 2017 To 2030.
In-Home Energy Displays Market Overview:
An in-home energy display is a digital device that allows homeowners to view real-time information about their energy consumption. In general, it shows electricity usage for the current day, week, and month. Many home energy displays also provide information on how to save energy and money. The main purpose of in-home energy displays is to help people become more aware of their electricity usage so they can make changes to save money and reduce their environmental impact.
The growth of the market is driven by growing demand for energy efficient solutions and growing awareness of energy conservation by consumers. Moreover, increasing adoption of ZigBee IHD is another major factor contributing to the growth of this market.
In-Home Energy Displays market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global In-Home Energy Displays market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Segments Covered in In-Home Energy Displays Market Research:
Market Key Players:
EDF Energy, RiDC, Rainforest Automation, Geo, Lexology, Pinergy, Schneider Electric, Sailwider, Duquesne Light, Elster, In Home Displays, And Others.
Asia Pacific dominated the global market in terms of revenue share in 2019. This region is expected to continue to dominate during the forecast period due to the increasing penetration of smart electricity meters and smart gas meters. Europe accounted for a significant share of the overall market in 2019, owing to growing adoption by consumers to monitor energy usage patterns and reduce electricity costs associated with excessive energy consumption. North America is also expected to witness significant growth in the coming years owing to increasing government funding of research and development activities related to home automation technologies in several countries such as the United States. The Middle East & Africa region is expected to witness the highest CAGR over the following period. In 2022-2030, consumer awareness of the benefits of IHEDs is growing and initiatives adopted by governments in countries such as Saudi Arabia, UAE and Egypt are increasing.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Awareness of the benefits of home energy displays has increased among consumers.
Government initiatives and subsidies for home energy display installations.
Growing demand for energy efficient appliances and devices among consumers.
Home automation and smart home are growing in popularity among consumers.
Advances in technology in In-Home Energy Display products and features.
In-Home Energy Displays Market report scope:
CAGR of 10.5% from 2022 to 2030.
ZigBee IHD, Non-AMI IHD,
Electricity, Water, Gas
EDF Energy, RiDC, Rainforest Automation, Geo, Lexology, Pinergy, Schneider Electric, Sailwider, Duquesne Light, Elster, In Home Displays
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Important Points from this In-Home Energy Displays Market Report
- Estimate In-Home Energy Displays market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the In-Home Energy Displays market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor's performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of In-Home Energy Displays market?
The In-Home Energy Displays Market is growing at a CAGR of 10.5% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types of In-Home Energy Displays market?
ZigBee IHD, Non-AMI IHD,
What are the key applications of In-Home Energy Displays market?
Electricity, Water, Gas
Who are the key players in In-Home Energy Displays market?
EDF Energy, RiDC, Rainforest Automation, Geo, Lexology, Pinergy, Schneider Electric, Sailwider, Duquesne Light, Elster, In Home Displays, And others.