The Online Help Desk Software Market Size Was Valued At USD 8.9 Million In 2020 And Is Expected To Reach USD 19.96 Million By 2028, Growing At A CAGR Of 10.65% From 2021 To 2028.
Online Help Desk Market Overview:
Helpdesk software is a computer application that connects customers with employees. Customers or customers can use help desk software to provide feedback on a company's products or services. Moreover, any doubts or problems encountered can be resolved by providing the required support to the customers immediately with the assistance of the help desk. Help desk software is similar to service desk software in that it combines IT management and asset management. The Helpdesk's origins date back to the twentieth century.
People used to go to the store and have a face-to-face conversation, if they had any issues with the product, they used to go to the store or buy the product. Later, with the development of the telephone, it was easier for individuals to be reached by voice in case of difficulty, and as technology improved, the interaction between customers and help desk operators became more comfortable, easy and efficient.
Online Help Desk market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Online Help Desk market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In August 2021, Freshworks filed for a U.S. IPO, hoping to raise $100 million on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol FRSH.
- In August 2020, Hiver entered the help desk software market. Hiver's solution becomes the first customer service solution to run outside of G-Suite and provide service desk functionality alongside Gmail
- In June 2020, Salesforce's venture capital invested in Tanium, planning to launch a joint employee service management solution, with functions such as providing a one-stop help desk for its employees
Major Segments Covered in the Global Online Help Desk Market:
Market Key Players:
Zendesk, Groove, HappyFox, Freshdesk, Atlassian, Zoho, And Others.
Online Help Desk Market by Types:
Online Help Desk Market by Applications:
- E-commerce, Banks, Others
Online Help Desk Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
The global online help desk software market is dominated by North America. The presence of technologically advanced countries with early adoption of cloud and cutting-edge technologies is a key determinant of dominance. Another factor affecting expansion in North America is the presence of large IT and retail companies that are also expanding globally. This expansion is primarily related to accelerated urbanization and modernization, increased personal disposable income, and increased demand from various end-use industries.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Report Scope of Global Online Help Desk Market:
CAGR of 10.65% from 2022 to 2030.
E-commerce, Banks, Others
Zendesk, Groove, HappyFox, Freshdesk, Atlassian, Zoho
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2022 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Online Help Desk market?
The Online Help Desk Market is growing at a CAGR of 10.65% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Online Help Desk market?
- On-premises, Cloud-based
- E-commerce, Banks, Others
Who are the key players in Online Help Desk market?
Zendesk, Groove, HappyFox, Freshdesk, Atlassian, Zoho, And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.