The Global Parsley Seeds Market Is Being Aided By The Growth Of The Parsley Market, Which Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 4% In The Forecast Period Of 2023-2028.
Parsley Seeds Market Overview:
Parsley is a type of biennial herb or vegetable found in the eastern part of the world, particularly in India, Japan, and Indonesia. Parsley yields leaves, flowers, and seeds. Parsley seeds obtained from the plant are primarily used in the manufacture of parsley oil, which is widely used as an essential oil.
All parts of the plant—root, leaves, and seeds—produce oil, but the seeds contain more oil and are therefore considered the more profitable part of the plant by manufacturers of parsley oil. Parsley oil is very useful in personal care and pharmaceutical industries.
Parsley Seeds market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Parsley Seeds market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Segments Covered in Parsley Seeds Market Research:
Market Key Players:
Sage Garden, Sustainable Seed, Johnny's Selected Seeds, Park Seed Wholesale, Jensen Seeds, Atlee Burpee, And Others.
- Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Agriculture, Horticulture
The parsley seed market has seen a lot of growth in Asia Pacific regions such as India, China, Japan and Sri Lanka in the past, has reached a plateau and shows slow growth in the forecast period. The parsley seed market is experiencing stable growth in the Middle East and Africa region, owing to climatic conditions conducive to abundant resources and the regional economy being highly dependent on crop exports.
The European parsley seed market is likely to experience growth in the organic parsley seed market as consumer sensitivity and demand for organic products is high in the region. North and Latin America regions are likely to experience volumetric growth as parsley is the most widely used herb in these regions.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The parsley seed market previously held a strong position in the eastern region due to the favorable environment, but is growing globally due to consumer demand. The parsley seed market is a supply-side factor as parsley oil extract has proven to be advantageous for the manufacturers as the parsley oil extract is highest in the parsley seed rather than the leaves and roots.
The growing trend of consumers towards the benefits of herbal products in personal care has paved the way for growth in recent years. The health benefits of parsley oil as antibacterial and anti-inflammatory have led to the growth of the parsley seed market.
Research into the medical aspects of parsley seeds is increasing and research is also adding to the growth of the parsley seeds market. Besides, being a pharmaceutical, the added taste and aroma benefits have also boosted the growth of the parsley seed market.
The parsley seed market has proven to be a major contributor to the parsley horticultural and agricultural industry due to the growing demand for parsley products as a flavoring and garnish ingredient. In the personal care industry, parsley seed oil is often used in aromatherapy and cosmetics.
However, lack of consumer awareness and appropriate suppliers may affect the growth of the parsley seed market. The production of organic parsley products is highly influenced by climatic conditions during agriculture as parsley seeds are grown in moderately cold climates.
Parsley Seeds Market report scope:
CAGR of 4% from 2022 to 2030.
Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Agriculture, Horticulture
Sage Garden, Sustainable Seed, Johnny's Selected Seeds, Park Seed Wholesale, Jensen Seeds, Atlee Burpee
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Important Points from this Parsley Seeds Market Report
- Estimate Parsley Seeds market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Parsley Seeds market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor's performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Parsley Seeds market?
The Parsley Seeds Market is growing at a CAGR of 4% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types of Parsley Seeds market?
What are the key applications of Parsley Seeds market?
Pharmaceutical, Personal Care, Agriculture, Horticulture
Who are the key players in Parsley Seeds market?
Sage Garden, Sustainable Seed, Johnny's Selected Seeds, Park Seed Wholesale, Jensen Seeds, Atlee Burpee, And others.