The Global Rubber Oil Market Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 3.5% During The Forecast Period 2022-2030.
Rubber Oil Market Overview:
Rubber oil is a petroleum product used as a lubricant, fuel, heat carrier, and as a raw material for the manufacture of tires and other rubber products. Refined from crude oil or heavy fuel oil. There are four main types of rubber oil: oil series rubber oil, pine oil series rubber oil, coal tar series rubber oil, and fat oil series rubber oil. Rubber filling oil and processing oil are the two main uses of rubber oil. Rubber filler oil is used to fill the space between the tire tread and inner liner to reduce vibration and noise. Rubber processing oils are used in the production of tires, hoses, belts and other rubber products.
The market growth can be attributed to increasing demand for rubber oils in various applications such as rubber extender oils, rubber processing oils, and others. In terms of type, the petroleum series rubber oil segment is expected to hold a major share of the global rubber oil market during the forecast period. This can be attributed to properties such as its high viscosity index and low volatility, making it suitable for a variety of applications.
Rubber Oil market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Rubber Oil market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Rubber Oil Market:
Market Key Players:
H&R, Shell, Nynas, CNOOC, CNPC, ExxonMobil, Total, JX, IRPC, REPSOL, And Others.
Rubber Oil Market by Types:
- Petroleum Series Rubber Oil
- Pine Oil Series Rubber Oil
- Coal Tar series Rubber Oil
- Fat Oil Series Rubber Oil
Rubber Oil Market by Applications:
- Rubber Filling Oil
- Rubber Processing Oil
Rubber Oil Market by Regions:
In terms of revenue, the Asia Pacific region dominated the global market with a share of over 60.0% in 2019 and is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market for rubber oil during the forecast period. The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing demand for rubber oil in countries such as China and India. These countries are witnessing rapid growth in the automotive and tire industries, which is expected to lead to increased demand for rubber oil.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Rubber processing oils are used in the mixing of rubber compounds to help improve filler dispersion and compound flow characteristics during further processing.
Rubber Processing Oils are tailored to the specific requirements of various rubber products in terms of viscosity and aniline point and are known for their consistent quality and timely delivery schedules.
Rubber process oils are used in the rubber industry from the raw material stage to finished products such as tyres, inner tubes, battery casings, insoles, mats and hoses.
The increasing use of products made of rubber in the industrial and automotive sectors of developing economies is likely to increase the demand for rubber processing oils in rubber processing.
Therefore, the application of rubber processing oils in rubber processing is likely to dominate during the forecast period due to the aforementioned factors.
Report Scope of Global Rubber Oil Market:
CAGR of 3.5% from 2022 to 2030.
Petroleum Series Rubber Oil, Pine Oil Series Rubber Oil, Coal Tar series Rubber Oil, Fat Oil Series Rubber Oil
Rubber Filling Oil, Rubber Processing Oil, Other
H&R, Shell, Nynas, CNOOC, CNPC, ExxonMobil, Total, JX, IRPC, REPSOL.
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Rubber Oil market?
The Rubber Oil Market is growing at a CAGR of 3.5% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Rubber Oil market?
Types- Petroleum Series Rubber Oil, Pine Oil Series Rubber Oil, Coal Tar series Rubber Oil, Fat Oil Series Rubber Oil
Applications- Rubber Filling Oil, Rubber Processing Oil, Other
Who are the key players in Rubber Oil market?
H&R, Shell, Nynas, CNOOC, CNPC, ExxonMobil, Total, JX, IRPC, REPSOL., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.