Grant Management System Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The global Grant Management System Market size was valued at USD 655 billion in 2021 and is expected to regiter the value of USD 1126.25 billion by 2029, along with a CAGR of 7.01% during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
Grant Management System Market Overview:
Grant management system has forever been a staple in most businesses. This essentially includes all single administrative assignments required to oversee grant funding, detailing, and program execution. Grant management system is a program or application that helps stores find organizations and complete the funding process step by step. This includes universities as well as various non-profit organizations that help oversee and robotize the entire grant process from start to finish. The grant cycle manager must maintain current guidelines set by donors and act accordingly.
Various government agencies are known to have difficulty processing federal and non-federal grants. They need cutting-edge innovation to agree on progress and requests from federal guidelines for grant timelines and administration. As a result, grant management system are being rapidly adopted by various federal and non-federal organizations to process grants. Beyond this, programming further assists organizations in gathering web-based information and providing grant tracking and online capabilities all within the same package.
Grant Management System market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Grant Management System market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Grant Management System market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
PeopleSoft Grants Management, Survey Monkey Apply, Workday Grants Management, FluidReview, CyberGrants, WizeHive, Sage Intacct, Fluxx, Versaic, NeonCRM, Altum Grants Management, ZoomGrants, Flexi-Grant, GRANTIUM, OpenWater, Instrumentl, Benevity, EGrAMS,, and others.
- Cloud Based
- Small Businesses
- Midsized Businesses
- Large Businesses
Geographically, the global Grant Management System market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
North America holds the highest share of the market due to increased interest in grant projects and standardized guidelines compared to other regions. The enormous amount of information produced by North American companies is a direct result of the rapid acceptance of new advances that are prompting the development of grant management solutions to keep up with and oversee this information so that it can be accessed on demand. The grant management system is intended to help brands reach high potential, research grant applications, and handle the grant lifecycle. The presence of a central part of the region likewise maintains interest and awareness of the benefits achieved by the acceptance of grant management system.
Further the regions are divided into countries as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Grant Management System Market report scope
CAGR of 7.01% during the forecast period.
Cloud Based, On-Premises
Small Businesses, Midsized Businesses, Large Businesses
PeopleSoft Grants Management, Survey Monkey Apply, Workday Grants Management, FluidReview, CyberGrants, WizeHive, Sage Intacct, Fluxx, Versaic, NeonCRM, Altum Grants Management, ZoomGrants, Flexi-Grant, GRANTIUM, OpenWater, Instrumentl, Benevity, EGrAMS,
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
- In 2020, SurveyMonkey Apply web-based platform helping organizations and government agencies to collect and review data-intensive applications for grants, awards, scholarships, and other programs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- In 2019, AmpliFund entered in
Key Takeaways from this Grant Management System Report
- Estimate Grant Management System market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Grant Management System market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Grant Management System market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Grant Management System market?
What are the applications of Grant Management System market?
Who are the top players in Grant Management System market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Grant Management System market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Grant Management System market?