The Global Green Technology Market Is Expected To Grow From USD 65 Billion In 2022 To 2030, At A CAGR Of 7.5%.
Green Technology Market Overview:
Green technology is the application of technology that helps to protect natural resources and reduce environmental pollution. Such technologies are developed to help solve environmental problems. Green technologies include renewable energy sources such as solar, wind and hydroelectric power, and clean technologies such as hybrid vehicles and fuel cells. In addition, green technology includes energy-saving measures such as double-glazed windows and thermal insulation. Some of the major factors expected to drive the growth of this market include rising awareness about climate change and its impact on human health, increasing demand for energy-efficient products and services, and rising concerns over environmental pollution.
Green Technology market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Green Technology market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In January 2020, GE Hitachi Nuclear Power and Terra Power collaborated to design and build a VTR for the US Department of Energy. The collaboration brings together a strong team of engineers and scientists with extensive experience in sodium reactor technology.
- In September 2019, Salesforce released Sustainability Cloud, a carbon accounting product for enterprises. Salesforce's Sustainability Cloud enables businesses to quickly track, analyze, and report reliable environmental data to help them reduce carbon emissions.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Green Technology Market:
Market Key Players:
GE, Siemens, Spruce Finance, Vivint Solar, Eco-$mart, Aqualogic, Trane, JA Solar Holdings, Solar Spectrum, RUUD, And Others.
Green Technology Market by Types:
- HVAC Products
- Water Solutions
Green Technology Market by Applications:
Green Technology Market by Regions:
The Asia-Pacific green technology market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period, owing to rising awareness towards energy conservation and sustainable development. The region accounted for over 35% of revenue share in 2019 and is expected to continue to dominate throughout the forecast period. This may be due to population growth, rapid urbanization, economic development and changing climatic conditions.
The Asia Pacific region has witnessed an increase in extreme weather events, such as hurricanes and floods, which have caused power outages in several countries including China, India, Japan and Australia over the past few years. Additionally, these natural disasters have prompted governments around the world to adopt policies to promote renewable energy power sources for power generation, significantly stimulating the demand for green technologies in the region over the next eight years from 2020 to 2030.
Significant Market Dynamics:
- Raising awareness of the benefits of green technologies: People are increasingly aware of the benefits of using green technologies. This is helping to drive the demand for products incorporating green technologies.
- Growing concerns about climate change and environmental degradation: People are increasingly concerned about climate change and its impact on the environment. This drives the demand for products that help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and conserve energy.
- Government initiatives to promote the use of green technologies: Governments around the world are promoting the use of green technologies through various initiatives such as tax breaks, subsidies, and grants. This helps drive demand for these products and more.
Report Scope of Global Green Technology Market:
|Value (USD Billion)
|CAGR of 7.5% from 2023 to 2030
- HVAC Products
- Water Solutions
|GE, Siemens, Spruce Finance, Vivint Solar, Eco-$mart, Aqualogic, Trane, JA Solar Holdings, Solar Spectrum, RUUD, And Others.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
|Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market based on segmentation involving both economic and non-economic factors;
- Provision of market value (USD Billion) data for each segment and sub-segment;
- Indicates the region and segment that is expected to witness the fastest growth and dominate the market;
- Analysis by geography highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region as well as indicating the market's dominance by region;
- Analysis by product/service type
- A competitive landscape that includes the market ranking of the top competitors, as well as new service/product launches, collaborations, business expansions, and acquisitions of companies featured during the previous five years
- Extensive company profiles with business overview, company insights, product benchmarking, and SWOT analysis for the leading market players
- The current and future market outlook of the industry in light of recent developments (which include growth opportunities and drivers as well as challenges and restraints of both emerging and developed regions)
- Includes in-depth analysis of the market from multiple perspectives using Porter's five forces analysis Provides market insight across the Value Chain
- Market dynamics situation, as well as development potential for the market in the coming years
- 6-month post-sale analyst assistance
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.