The Global Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings Market is Estimated At US$397.7 Billion In The Year 2021, Growing At A CAGR Of 5.1% Over The Period 2020-2030.
Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings Market Overview:
A major factor driving the market growth is the increasing number of industrial applications. Changes in metal stamping and the increase in advanced technological capabilities of metal stamping methods are shaping up to outperform other production methods. Casting uses molten metal and molds to create metal parts. A standard type of casting used in the metal forming industry is die casting, in which molten metal is compressed under intense pressure into two hardened steel molds.
Die casting is great for manufacturing large, solid parts, but it has some drawbacks in the finished product. Because metals are cast in die casting processes, components can often become more porous and have voids that damage the structure, leading to failure and premature replacement. Hot forging is rarely used for manufacturing industrial metal parts. Cold forging is now widely used in workshops born from centuries of forging and hot forging traditions. Cold forging is similar to hot forging, but a hot pad is not used to form the part.
Cold forging is the most efficient process when soft metals such as aluminum are used instead of hard metals such as steel, which are increasingly used in various industries, as cold forging uses extreme compression to reform the metal crystals and grain paths to incorporate them and the raw metal. no see. Factors that increase the market growth of the market. Die cast parts are more expensive as labor costs and equipment materials increase. Secondary operations required to complete claims after forging, while being able to meet tight tolerances, are a factor hindering the market growth of the metal stamping, forging and casting market.
Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Alcoa Inc., American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc., Anchor Lamina Inc., Bharat Forge Limited, Doncasters PLC, Georg Fischer Ltd., Interplex Holdings Ltd., Magna International Inc., Meridian Lightweight Technologies Inc., Metaldyne Corporation, And Others.
- Metal Stampings
- Metal Forgings
- Ferro-Alloy Castings
- Non-Ferrous Metal Castings
- Adhesives & sealants
- Electronic & optoelectronics
Asia Pacific dominated the global metal stamping, forging and casting market in terms of revenue with a share of over 45.0%. The region is expected to witness significant growth owing to increasing demand from end-use industries such as aerospace & defense, automotive and electronics. China has emerged as one of the major producers and consumers of these products in the region due to its large steel production base, along with other factors such as low labor costs, and is driving industrial growth in the country. Europe was estimated due to high demand from several key sectors including energy and power. transportation and logistics; erection; Manufacturing of consumer goods expected to drive regional product consumption over the forecast period.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The Netherlands
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
- Growing demand from the automotive and transportation sectors.
- Growing demand for lightweight and high-strength components in the aerospace and defense sector.
- 3D printing technology for manufacturing metal parts is growing in popularity.
- Increased investment in research and development by metal stamping, forging and casting manufacturers.
- Increased use of composite materials instead of traditional metals.
Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings Market report scope:
CAGR of 5.1% from 2022 to 2030.
Metal Stampings, Metal Forgings, Ferro-Alloy Castings, Non-Ferrous Metal Castings
Adhesives & sealants, Automotives, Energy, Electronic & optoelectronics, Aerospace, Packaging, Others
Alcoa Inc., American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc., Anchor Lamina Inc., Bharat Forge Limited, Doncasters PLC, Georg Fischer Ltd., Interplex Holdings Ltd., Magna International Inc., Meridian Lightweight Technologies Inc., Metaldyne Corporation
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings Report
- Estimate Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings market?
- What are the key types of Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings market?
- What are the key applications of Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings market?
- Who are the key players in Metal Stampings, Forgings, And Castings market?