The Microencapsulated Pesticides Market Size Was Estimated At USD 12.5 Million In 2022 And Is Projected To Reach USD 59.5 Million By 2030, Growing At A CAGR Of 11.54% From 2022 To 2030.
Microencapsulated Chemical Pesticides Market Overview:
Microencapsulated insecticides are insecticides that have a protective coating on the active ingredient. By microencapsulating the insecticide, the controlled release approach increases the efficacy of the insecticide. Microencapsulated pesticides are coated pesticide capsules used to control pests in farmland, agricultural product warehouses, cattle feed storage and other places. These are preferable to liquid spray insecticides, which can cause illness when applied in close contact with the skin. However, the method of application remains the same: it is mixed with water and sprinkled on agricultural fields, the capsules burst and become effective against the pests. Microencapsulated pesticides are pesticides in which the active ingredient is in dry or liquid form and surrounded by a protective coating. Coatings can be made of plastic, starch or other materials. Microencapsulated pesticides are sprayed on crops in the same way as other sprayable pesticide formulations.
Microencapsulated Chemical Pesticides market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Microencapsulated Chemical Pesticides market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In January 2019, the Environmental Protection Agency approved FMC Corporation's Lucento fungicide.
- In December 2016, Belchim Crop Protection, a Belgian company, acquired Engage Agro USA, LLC, an American agrochemical company.
- In June 2021, BASF launches a new microcapsule insecticide: BASF has launched a new microcapsule insecticide called Fendona 60 SC. This insecticide is designed to control a wide variety of pests in residential and commercial environments, and the microencapsulated formulation provides long-lasting efficacy.
- April 2021, Syngenta Acquires Valagro: Syngenta, a leading agricultural solutions provider, has announced the acquisition of biostimulants and biocontrol company Valagro. The acquisition is expected to strengthen Syngenta's capabilities in the microencapsulated chemical pesticides market and strengthen its position as a leading agricultural solutions provider.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Microencapsulated Chemical Pesticides Market:
Market Key Players:
Syngenta, BASF, Bayer AG, FMC Corporation, Monsanto, And Others.
Microencapsulated Chemical Pesticides Market by Types:
Microencapsulated Chemical Pesticides Market by Applications:
Microencapsulated Chemical Pesticides Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
Based on region, the global microencapsulated pesticides market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Europe was the leading region in the global market in 2017 in terms of value and volume. The region is also expected to continue to dominate during the forecast period. Increase in favorable government initiatives for integrated pest management measures in the region and rising awareness about the benefits of microencapsulated pesticides in the region are expected to drive the demand for these pesticides in Europe in the near future. In terms of consumption, North America and Asia Pacific follow Europe. China and India are expected to be highly profitable markets for encapsulated pesticides during 2018-2026. Latin America holds a significant share in the global microencapsulated pesticides market in terms of demand. The market in this region is expected to expand rapidly during the forecast period. The Middle East & Africa accounted for a relatively low share of the global market in 2017.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The Netherlands
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Microencapsulated pesticides have several advantages over other pesticides
Compared to other pest control chemicals, microencapsulated pesticides are safer. They also have advantages such as reduced odor, slow release of active ingredients, pesticide volatilization, and reduced pesticide waste, all of which contribute to the growth of the global microencapsulated pesticides market. Pesticide microencapsulation systems can also be designed to reduce mammalian toxicity and prolong activity, reduce phytotoxicity, protect pesticides from environmental degradation, reduce leaching, and reduce pesticide levels in the environment.
Increased Incidence of Insects and Pests in Crops and Fields
Microencapsulated pesticides market is expected to grow over the forecast period due to factors such as increased risk of pest contamination in livestock feed and rising incidence of pests in crops. As the global population grows, effective pesticide methods are required for sustainable food production. The global microencapsulated pesticides market is driven by the enforcement of stringent food safety regulations, advancements in agricultural technology, and international trade in food materials.
Increase in cross-border food trade in emerging markets expands the growth opportunities in the market. The increasing number of foodborne illnesses, poor sanitation and processing conditions in factories in some countries necessitates the use of microencapsulated pesticides for food. Enforcement of regulations in emerging economies entering the food trade, as well as authorization by authorities to ban the import and supply of contaminated food and enforce food recalls are expected to increase the demand for pesticides in these regions.
Spread of pests and insects along with lack of awareness among farmers about microencapsulated pesticides is expected to restrain development and hamper market growth.
This Microencapsulated Pesticides Market report provides details on latest developments, trade regulations, import and export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and local market players, analyzes opportunities for emerging revenue streams, Changing market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growth, application areas and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansion, technological innovations in the market. To get more information on Microencapsulated Pesticides Market Contact Data Bridge Market Research for analyst briefing and our team will help you to make informed market decisions for market growth.
Report Scope of Global Microencapsulated Chemical Pesticides Market:
CAGR of 11.54% from 2022 to 2030.
Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides, Rodenticides, Others
Syngenta, BASF, Bayer AG, FMC Corporation, Monsanto
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2022 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Microencapsulated Chemical Pesticides market?
The Microencapsulated Chemical Pesticides Market is growing at a CAGR of 11.54% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Microencapsulated Chemical Pesticides market?
- Herbicides, Insecticides, Fungicides, Rodenticides, Others
- Agricultural, Non-agricultural
Who are the key players in Microencapsulated Chemical Pesticides market?
Syngenta, BASF, Bayer AG, FMC Corporation, Monsanto, And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.