Military Aircraft Actuation Systems Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Military Actuator Market Size Was Valued At Usd 1.1 Billion In 2022 And Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 5.2% From 2022 To 2030.
Military Aircraft Actuation Systems Market Overview:
Military aircraft actuation systems facilitate extension and retraction of landing gear, monitoring and control of speed, and control of engine speed through adjustment of levers and flaps. Different energy sources that convert energy into motion, such as electricity, hydraulic fluid pressure, or pneumatic pressure, are used to operate an actuation system. Furthermore, increasing investment in R&D will drive market growth. Rising demand for automation and increasing number of combat aircraft are estimated to gain higher penetration during the forecast period.
Military Aircraft Actuation Systems market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Military Aircraft Actuation Systems market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In July 2022, Safran SA launched a new range of electrohydraulic actuators (EHA) for the nose landing gear of the different aircraft platforms the company serves.
- In January 2020, Honeywell International announced the development of a new line of electromechanical actuators designed specifically for urban air mobility (UAM).
Major Segments Covered in the Global Military Aircraft Actuation Systems Market:
Market Key Players:
UTC Aerospace System, GE Aviation, Honeywell International, Moog, United Technologies, Parker Aerospace, Rockwell Collins, Curtiss Wright, Eaton, Saab, Woodward, And Others.
Military Aircraft Actuation Systems Market by Types:
- Hydraulic Actuators,
- Electric Actuators,
- Pneumatic Actuators
Military Aircraft Actuation Systems Market by Applications:
- Fighter Aircraft
- Rescue Aircraft
- Material Transport Aircraft
Military Aircraft Actuation Systems Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
North America accounted for the largest share of 33.7% in 2019 owing to the growing demand for advanced protection solutions in the defense and military sector. As the largest military spender in the world, the United States has the most advanced and largest number of defense equipment, which has made a huge contribution to the growth of the North American market.
Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027 owing to the prominence of China, India, and other Asian countries. Civil conflicts, homeland security concerns, and border tensions between neighboring countries such as India and Pakistan are some of the major factors driving the growth of the market.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Increasing demand for military aircraft, growing demand for actuation systems in the military and defense sector, and increasing use of combat aircraft in missions are driving the market.
Increasing government spending on military and defense will increase the number of aircraft, driving the military aircraft actuation system market forward.
Increasing R&D investment is estimated to drive the market.
Rapid technological advancements coupled with leakage issues in hydraulic actuators hamper market expansion.
Increasing use of lightweight materials, changing preference for electric actuators, and increasing terrorism are expected to create enormous opportunities for market players.
Report Scope of Global Military Aircraft Actuation Systems Market:
CAGR of 5.2% from 2022 to 2030.
Hydraulic Actuators, Electric Actuators, Pneumatic Actuators
Fighter Aircraft, Rescue Aircraft, Material Transport Aircraft, Other
UTC Aerospace System, GE Aviation, Honeywell International, Moog, United Technologies, Parker Aerospace, Rockwell Collins, Curtiss Wright, Eaton, Saab, Woodward
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Military Aircraft Actuation Systems market?
The Military Aircraft Actuation Systems Market is growing at a CAGR of 5.2% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Military Aircraft Actuation Systems market?
- Hydraulic Actuators, Electric Actuators, Pneumatic Actuators
- Fighter Aircraft, Rescue Aircraft, Material Transport Aircraft, Other
Who are the key players in Military Aircraft Actuation Systems market?
UTC Aerospace System, GE Aviation, Honeywell International, Moog, United Technologies, Parker Aerospace, Rockwell Collins, Curtiss Wright, Eaton, Saab, Woodward, And others.Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.