Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Will Be Valued At Usd 1.7 Billion By 2022, Growing At A CAGR Of 8.0%, During The Forecast Period 2022-2030.
Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Market Overview:
Neuroendocrine carcinoma is a tumor originating from the hormone-producing cells of the neuroendocrine system, which consists of the endocrine system and the nervous system. These neuroendocrine cells are found throughout the body, including the kidneys, intestines, and stomach. Some common symptoms of neuroendocrine cancer are high blood sugar, weight loss, jaundice, fever, anxiety, headache, etc. The global tumor burden is increasing at a significant rate worldwide. Neuroendocrine tumors (NETs) are rare tumors that arise from cells of the endocrine/hormonal system and nervous system. Neuroendocrine tumors mainly occur in the intestinal system, where they are called carcinoids, but can also occur in other parts of the body, such as the appendix, rectum, pancreas, and lungs. Neuroendocrine tumors can be benign or cancerous in nature. Neuroendocrine tumors are roughly divided into two types, namely carcinoid tumors (originating from the appendix, digestive tract, lung or lymph nodes, etc.) and pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (originating from islet cells of the pancreas).
Neuroendocrine Carcinoma market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Neuroendocrine Carcinoma market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In January 2018, Novartis received FDA approval for Lutathera, a radiolabeled somatostatin analog, for the treatment of somatostatin receptor-positive gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (GEP-NETs).
- In October 2017, Novartis announced the acquisition of radiopharmaceutical company Advanced Accelerator Applications to expand its oncology portfolio.
- In February 2016, Novartis received FDA approval for Afinitor, a targeted therapy for neuroendocrine tumors of the gastrointestinal tract (GI) and lung.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Market:
Market Key Players:
Pfizer, Novartis, Chiasma, Ipsen, Abbvie, Valeant, Jubilant, Teva, F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Advanced Accelerator, Mateon, Lexicon., And Others.
Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Market by Types:
- Somatostatin Analogs
- Targeted Therapy
Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Market by Applications:
- Oncology Centres
- Ambulatory Surgery Centres
Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
North America accounted for the highest market share in 2017 owing to the promotion of NET treatment by supportive insurance policies in the region such as Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare. Furthermore, advanced medical facilities and high R&D spending on cancer research by pharmaceutical companies and local governments are other factors driving the market in North America. The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness significant growth in the coming years owing to rising incidence of NET in the region. Increased investments by local governments to address the large unmet clinical needs may also help in boosting the market.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The Neuroendocrine Tumors Market also provides you with a detailed market analysis, including the growth of each country in specific industries, including Neuroendocrine Tumors sales, the impact of Neuroendocrine Tumors advancements, and changes in the regulatory scenario and their impact on the Neuroendocrine Tumors Market support. The data is for the historical period from 2011 to 2019.
Report Scope of Global Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Market:
CAGR of 8% from 2022 to 2030.
Chemotherapy, Somatostatin Analogs, Targeted Therapy
Hospital, Clinics, Oncology Centres, Ambulatory Surgery Centres
Pfizer, Novartis, Chiasma, Ipsen, Abbvie, Valeant, Jubilant, Teva, F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Advanced Accelerator, Mateon, Lexicon.
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Neuroendocrine Carcinoma market?
The Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Market is growing at a CAGR of 8% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Neuroendocrine Carcinoma market?
- Chemotherapy, Somatostatin Analogs, Targeted Therapy
- Hospital, Clinics, Oncology Centres, Ambulatory Surgery Centres
Who are the key players in Neuroendocrine Carcinoma market?
Pfizer, Novartis, Chiasma, Ipsen, Abbvie, Valeant, Jubilant, Teva, F.Hoffmann-La Roche, Advanced Accelerator, Mateon, Lexicon., And others.Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.