Global Oil Pipeline Transportation Market Analysis and Forecast 2022-2030
The global Oil Pipeline Transportation market was valued at from USD 65 Million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period.
Oil Pipeline Transportation Market Overview:
Oil and gas are important power sources and transportation fuels in modern society. Therefore, there is a great demand for the oil pipeline transportation market. The existence of uneven oil and gas resources around the world has led to the development of cost-effective and relatively safe transportation of petroleum products such as crude oil, kerosene, gasoline, diesel and other gases derived from refining processes. In the United States, 70% of crude oil and petroleum products are transported by pipeline, and in Canada, more than 97% of natural gas and petroleum products are transported by pipeline. Increasing application of petroleum by-products in various industries and high volume demand of these materials are major factors expected to provide ample opportunities for pipeline transportation market growth.
Oil Pipeline Transportation market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Oil Pipeline Transportation market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
- October 2021 – The U.S. Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) plans to probe research on the effects of hydrogen on pipelines for transportation. This research is set to help achieve the long term goal of decarbonizing industries like heavy transportation.
- September 2021 – Fuel Transportation Pipeline of Thailand announced that it would send oil through the longest pipeline in the country, about 576 km long. The pipeline will carry 9 billion liters per year. The pipeline can transport aviation fuel, diesel, and gasoline using the same channel due to its unique technology.
The Oil Pipeline Transportation market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
TC Energy Corp, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, Plains All American Pipeline LP, FMC Technologies, ESRI, Enterprise Products Partners LP, Energy Transfer Partners LP, Enbridge Inc., Emerson, Alcatel-Lucent, and others.
- Consulting Services
- Managed Services
Consulting services are professional services that help organizations achieve their goals more efficiently and effectively. These consulting service providers help organizations plan, implement and manage projects with a focus on achieving desired outcomes. This type of service differs from other types of professional services, such as advisory services, which are not focused on a specific project or goal. Consulting services also differ from research services, which focus on providing information about a specific field or area for clients.
Managed services are a set of practices, technologies, and procedures used to effectively reduce costs and improve the efficiency of business operations. The combination of process optimization technologies, application management tools and IT support services enables companies to focus on core competencies while outsourcing non-core activities at optimal levels. In the crude oil pipeline transportation industry, managed service providers offer a complete package of solutions from start to finish, including project planning and design through operation and maintenance until retirement.
- Transportation Industry
- Refiners and Manufacturers
Geographically, the global Oil Pipeline Transportation market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for crude oil from China and India. The region accounted for 42.6% volume share in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 65% from 2020 to 2022, owing to increased investments from various companies including Sinopec, Mocal Energy, National Oilwell Varco (NOV) and Shell Chemicals . Netherlands BV and Reliance Industries Limited. Exploration and drilling activities are primarily conducted in coastal areas. The Asia Pacific region is expected to generate revenues of $9.3 million in 2020 and $9.5 million by 2023.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Oil Pipeline Transportation Market report scope
Key Takeaways from this Oil Pipeline Transportation Report
- Estimate Oil Pipeline Transportation market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Oil Pipeline Transportation market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the CAGR of the global Oil Pipeline Transportation market?
The Oil Pipeline Transportation Market is growing at a CAGR of 7.5% During Forecast Period.
Which region would offer high growth for vendors in the Oil Pipeline Transportation market?
Asia Pacific is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period
Which Is the Most potential market segment?
By Types - Consulting Services, Managed Services
By Applications - Transportation Industry, Refiners and Manufacturers, Others
Which are the top industry players in the market?
TC Energy Corp, Siemens, Schneider Electric, Rockwell Automation, Plains All American Pipeline LP, FMC Technologies, ESRI, Enterprise Products Partners LP, Energy Transfer Partners LP, Enbridge Inc., Emerson, Alcatel-Lucent