Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market Was Valued At USD 47.8 Billion In 2022 And Is Expected To Reach USD 90.4 Billion By 2030, At A CAGR Of 10.8% During The Forecast Period 2022-2030.
Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market Overview:
Beauty and personal care products help improve appearance, maintain health and hygiene, and boost an individual's overall self-esteem. Some commonly used beauty and personal care products include moisturizers, soaps, cleansers, toothpaste, hair dyes, perfumes, facial tissues, lipsticks, and feminine hygiene products. Currently, rapid urbanization and increasing internet penetration are driving the sales of these products through online distribution channels that offer a wide selection of brands along with fast and efficient shipping and return policies.
Online Beauty and Personal Care Products market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Online Beauty and Personal Care Products market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In November 2021, Shiseido, one of the leading cosmetics manufacturers in the market, unveiled Inryu, an ingestible beauty brand that aims to enhance skin healthy from the inside
- In September 2021, Coty Inc., a prominent beauty and body care company, announced the launch of Kylie Baby, a gentle, safe, and conscious baby care range by Kylie Jenner. The products were available exclusively on the brand’s direct-to-consumer website
- In January 2020, iconic beauty brand Revlon launched its PhotoReady Prime Plus Perfecting + Smoothing Primer, the first mass cosmetic product that meets the clean beauty standards of the Environmental Working Group (EWG)
Major Segments Covered in the Global Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market:
Market Key Players:
Beiersdorf, Estee Lauder, Lâ€™OREAL, Procter & Gamble (P&G), Unilever, Amway, Avon Products, Natura Cosmeticos, Oriflame Cosmetics Global, Clarins., And Others.
Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market by Types:
- Skincare products
- Color cosmetics
- Oral hygieneproducts
- Male grooming products
- Baby and childcare products
- Depilatory products
- Haircare products
- Bath and shower products
Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market by Applications:
Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
The Asia Pacific region holds a dominant share of 38.9% of the global market in 2021 and is also expected to exhibit the fastest growth during the forecast period. This is attributed to the rising number of working women in countries such as China and India, as well as their growing interest and spending power in beauty and personal care products. Furthermore, the growing young population with access to the Internet in these countries is expected to provide a huge opportunity for the growth of the regional market over the forecast years.
The European beauty and personal care products market is driven by consumers' increasing preference for natural and vegan cosmetics, especially in the UK, France, and Germany. In North America, consumers are willing to pay premium prices for beauty products, especially in the US and Canada. Higher spending power of consumers and presence of leading players in these regions will drive the regional market.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The increase in people's lifestyles and society's heightened awareness of beauty has increased the market demand for beauty and personal care products. Younger people spend more on beauty care products. Hence, their shopping habits and buying behavior are the major factors driving the growth of the online beauty and personal care products market.
There are certain factors that the major players of the market can shift to the online segment due to digitization of business, cost saving platforms and overheads on the retail store side are the key reasons for the continuous increase of new entrants in the online market.
In the next few years, the online beauty and personal care products market will be highly competitive and driven by innovation. The presence of well-known companies around the world dominates the e-commerce platform.
Report Scope of Global Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market:
CAGR of 14.93% from 2022 to 2030.
Skincare products, Color cosmetics, Oral hygieneproducts, Male grooming products, Baby and childcare products, Depilatory products, Haircare products, Fragrances, Bath and shower products, Deodorants
Beiersdorf, Estee Lauder, Lâ€™OREAL, Procter & Gamble (P&G), Unilever, Amway, Avon Products, Natura Cosmeticos, Oriflame Cosmetics Global, Clarins.
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Online Beauty and Personal Care Products market?
The Online Beauty and Personal Care Products Market is growing at a CAGR of 14.93% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Online Beauty and Personal Care Products market?
- Skincare products, Color cosmetics, Oral hygieneproducts, Male grooming products, Baby and childcare products, Depilatory products, Haircare products, Fragrances, Bath and shower products, Deodorants
- Hospital, Others
Who are the key players in Online Beauty and Personal Care Products market?
Beiersdorf, Estee Lauder, Lâ€™OREAL, Procter & Gamble (P&G), Unilever, Amway, Avon Products, Natura Cosmeticos, Oriflame Cosmetics Global, Clarins., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.