Optocouplers Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Optocoupler Market Was Valued At USD 2.64 Billion In 2022 And Is Projected To Reach USD 4.8 Billion By 2030, Growing At A CAGR Of 8.8% During The Forecast Period 2022 To 2030.
Optocouplers Market Overview:
An optocoupler, also known as an optoisolator, physically isolates high-voltage circuitry from adjacent low-voltage systems, thereby isolating unwanted signals. Optocouplers are widely used in the military, naval, and aerospace fields as it provides new isolation techniques resulting in hermeticity, extreme operating temperatures, and more. Optocouplers are widely used in phototransistors which are further used in the most demanding applications such as smart buildings for ambient light sensing and street light sensing as they ensure signal isolation. Automatic street lighting circuits, simple fire alarms, etc. are equipped with photoresistors that use optocouplers consisting of LEDs that generate infrared light and semiconductor photosensitive devices that detect the emitted infrared red beams. Additionally, optocouplers are used for galvanic isolation, mainly in automotive applications, to prevent triggering of dangerous ground loops.
Optocouplers market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 200, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Optocouplers market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In September 2020, Toshiba Electronic Devices introduced new packages for optocouplers for IGBT and MOSFET stages, named TLP5751H (LF4), TLP5752H (LF4), and TLP5754H (LF4).
- In March 2020, Vishay Technology, Inc. launched an automotive-grade phototransistor named "VOMA618A" in a compact SOP-4 mini flat package, which enables energy saving and high reliability in automotive applications.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Optocouplers Market:
Market Key Players:
Fairchild, Toshiba, Avago (FIT), Vishay Intertechnology, Renesas, Sharp, ISOCOM, LiteOn, Everlight Electronics, Standex-Meder Electronics, IXYS Corporation, Kingbright Electronic, NTE Electronics, Plus Opto., And Others.
Optocouplers Market by Types:
- Non-linear Optocouplers
- Linear Optocouplers
Optocouplers Market by Applications:
- Cable TV
- Military and Aerospace
- Industrial Motors
Optocouplers Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 200.
Asia Pacific dominates the growth of the optocoupler market. The region accounted for a significant market share of 1.22% in 2020. Asia Pacific is one of the most important regions for the optocoupler market, mainly due to the growth of semiconductor manufacturing and automotive industries. Moreover, the region is the largest producer of consumer electronics, leading to a surge in the usage of smartphones and laptops. In 2020, the Chinese government raised about US$2.-0 billion to pay for the second phase of its national IC investment fund, which is driving market growth as optocouplers provide isolation between low-voltage and high-voltage circuits in ICs. The expansion of the consumer electronics industry across the region is driving the demand for optocouplers in the region. China is the center of the world's largest smartphone companies, presenting a huge opportunity for the optocoupler market. According to the Electronics and Semiconductors Association of India, the country's semiconductor components market is expected to be worth $2.5 billion by 2025. Hence, the government's ongoing 'Make in India' initiative is expected to lead to investments in the country's electronics and semiconductor industries, further providing ample opportunities for the optocoupler market.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The growing popularity of optical wireless distributed antenna systems (DAS) and the shift of network operators from cellular networks to DS are estimated to have a positive impact on the demand for optocouplers. In addition, rising sales of hybrid electric vehicles and rising demand from end industries such as industrial and communications are likely to boost optocoupler sales.
Moreover, increasing investments by key industrialists in the communications industry is likely to stimulate the demand for optocouplers.
Additionally, new isolation technologies are giving rise to lead-free, extreme operating temperature, and hermetic optocouplers that are primarily used in the naval, aerospace, and military applications. For example, the communications field employs a wide range of engineered optocouplers, such as high-speed and low-current isolation amplifier optocouplers.
Report Scope of Global Optocouplers Market:
CAGR of 8.8% from 2022 to 2030.
Non-linear Optocouplers, Linear Optocouplers
Telecommunications, Cable TV, Military and Aerospace, Industrial Motors, Automotive, Others
Fairchild, Toshiba, Avago (FIT), Vishay Intertechnology, Renesas, Sharp, ISOCOM, LiteOn, Everlight Electronics, Standex-Meder Electronics, IXYS Corporation, Kingbright Electronic, NTE Electronics, Plus Opto.
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2022 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Optocouplers market?
The Optocouplers Market is growing at a CAGR of 8.8% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Optocouplers market?
- Non-linear Optocouplers, Linear Optocouplers
- Telecommunications, Cable TV, Military and Aerospace, Industrial Motors, Automotive, Others
Who are the key players in Optocouplers market?
Fairchild, Toshiba, Avago (FIT), Vishay Intertechnology, Renesas, Sharp, ISOCOM, LiteOn, Everlight Electronics, Standex-Meder Electronics, IXYS Corporation, Kingbright Electronic, NTE Electronics, Plus Opto., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.