The Global Osteoarthritis Pain Market Size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
Global Osteoarthritis Pain Market Overview:
The growth of this market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of osteoarthritis, growing geriatric population and increasing awareness of available treatment options.
Osteoarthritis is a degenerative disease of the joints that causes pain, stiffness and inflammation. It is the most common type of arthritis affecting millions of people worldwide. Osteoarthritis can occur at any age, but is more common in older people. There are many treatments that can help relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis pain, including over-the-counter and prescription medications, physical therapy, and surgery.
Osteoarthritis Pain market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Osteoarthritis Pain market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Osteoarthritis Pain Market Research:
Market Key Players:
Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis International, Pfizer, AbbVie, Abiogen Pharma, Afferent Pharmaceuticals, Astellas Pharma, BioDelivery Sciences International, Crystal Genomics, Cytori, And Others.
- Hospital, Pharmacy, Other
Growing geriatric population and increasing prevalence of obesity are some of the major factors driving the growth of this market. Additionally, increase in trauma cases and availability of advanced treatments are some of the other factors driving the growth of this market. Latin America The growth of this market is attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as arthritis and osteoporosis. Additionally, growing geriatric population and increasing number of patients suffering from obesity are also expected to propel the growth of this market. Europe's growth in this market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of osteoarthritis and growing geriatric population in the region. Additionally, growing awareness of treatment options for osteoarthritis, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa Growing geriatric population, increasing awareness of the disease and improving healthcare infrastructure are contributing to this market. driven by evolution.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Osteoarthritis Pain Market Report Scope:
CAGR of 5% from 2022 to 2030.
Hospital, Pharmacy, Other
Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis International, Pfizer, AbbVie, Abiogen Pharma, Afferent Pharmaceuticals, Astellas Pharma, BioDelivery Sciences International, Crystal Genomics, Cytori
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Osteoarthritis Pain Market Report
- Estimate Osteoarthritis Pain market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Osteoarthritis Pain market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Osteoarthritis Pain market?
The Osteoarthritis Pain Market is growing at a CAGR of 5% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types of Osteoarthritis Pain market?
What are the key applications of Osteoarthritis Pain market?
Hospital, Pharmacy, Other
Who are the key players in Osteoarthritis Pain market?
Abbott Laboratories, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis International, Pfizer, AbbVie, Abiogen Pharma, Afferent Pharmaceuticals, Astellas Pharma, BioDelivery Sciences International, Crystal Genomics, Cytori, and others.