Plastic Injection Molding Machine Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The global Plastic Injection Molding Machine market size is expected to be valued at USD 8.37 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecat perod 2022 to 2030.
Plastic Injection Molding Machine Market Overview:
A plastic injection molding machine is a mechanical equipment that performs the injection molding process. This process is used for mass production of injection molded plastic parts. Different types of plastic injection molding machines have been considered in this report. Plastic injection molding machines are used to manufacture items such as power tool housings, telephone handsets, electrical switches, car bumpers, disposable razors, closers and dashboards. Injection molding machines are used in a variety of end-user industries such as medical, automotive, consumer electronics, and consumer electronics industries.
Driver: raising awareness of energy conservation
Awareness of energy conservation is growing all over the world. This is driving the demand for all-electric injection molding machines. All-electric is the fastest growing type of plastic injection molding machine. The main reasons for this are various advantages such as energy saving, improved precision and reusability, low maintenance that does not require oil for cleaning, and high speed.
Plastic Injection Molding Machine market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Plastic Injection Molding Machine market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
- In June 2022, ENGEL entered intoa partnership with the ALPA Group, Brink and IPB printing. It is expected to enable processing recycled material (rPET) with the newly developed ENGEL e-speed injection molding machine with powerful injection unit.
- In June 2022, ENGEL underwent an expansion by establishing its ow sales ad service sudsidiary in Morocco, the Austrian Ijection Moldig Machine manufacturer and system solution provider.
- In March 2022, Che Hsong Holdings Ltd. signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the Chiers electric car manufacturer YD Group Co., Ltd. It has obtained several purchase orders for ijectio molding machine equipment from the company.
The Plastic Injection Molding Machine market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Arburg GmbH & Co. KG, Boco Pardubice Machines S.R.O., Borche North America Inc., Chen Hsong Holdings Limited, Dongshin Hydraulic Co. Ltd., Dr. Boy GmbH & Co. KG, Engel Austria GmbH, Fu Chun Shin Machinery Manufacture Co. Ltd., Haitian International Holdings Limited and Hillenbrabd, Inc, and others.
- Electric Type
- Hydraulic Type
- Hybrid Type
- Consumer Goods
- Electronics & Telecom
Geographically, the global Plastic Injection Molding Machine market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
“APAC is projected to be the largest plastic injection molding machine market in terms of value and volume over the forecast period.”
APAC consists of major emerging economies such as China and India. Therefore, the extent of most industrial developments is high in this region. The plastic injection molding machine market is growing significantly and presents opportunities to a wide range of manufacturers. The APAC region constitutes approximately 61.0% of the world's population and has a rapidly growing manufacturing and processing sector in the region. APAC is the largest plastic injection molding machine market, a key market for which China is expected to grow significantly. Growing disposable income and rising standard of living in APAC emerging economies are the major drivers for this market.
“Europe is estimated to be the second largest market for plastic injection molding machines during the forecast period.”
Europe is the world's second largest market for plastic injection molding machines. It is expected to grow at a lower CAGR over the next five years as the European market matures. Europe has always been a major market for plastic injection molding machines due to the presence of a developed automotive sector in the region. This market is growing further due to the high demand for plastic molds for electric vehicles. Major countries such as Germany and Italy have shown promising demand for plastic injection molding machines which is expected to continue in the near future.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The Netherlands
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Plastic Injection Molding Machine Market report scope
CAGR of 4.9% from 2022 to 2030.
Electric Type, Hydraulic Type, Hybrid Type
Automotive, Medical, Consumer Goods, Electronics & Telecom
Arburg GmbH & Co. KG, Boco Pardubice Machines S.R.O., Borche North America Inc., Chen Hsong Holdings Limited, Dongshin Hydraulic Co. Ltd., Dr. Boy GmbH & Co. KG, Engel Austria GmbH, Fu Chun Shin Machinery Manufacture Co. Ltd., Haitian International Holdings Limited and Hillenbrabd, Inc
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Plastic Injection Molding Machine Report
- Estimate Plastic Injection Molding Machine market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Plastic Injection Molding Machine market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Plastic Injection Molding Machine market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Plastic Injection Molding Machine market?
What are the applications of Plastic Injection Molding Machine market?
Who are the top players in Plastic Injection Molding Machine market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Plastic Injection Molding Machine market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Plastic Injection Molding Machine market?