The Global Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer Market Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 5.5% From 2022 To 2030.
Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizers Market Overview:
Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer (KTS) is a transparent liquid fertilizer product containing 25% K2O and 17% sulfur. In the agricultural industry, it is commonly referred to as 0-0-25-17. This report studies the Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizer market. It is mainly used in agriculture. Therefore, the data statistics in this report are based on potassium thiosulfate fertilizer solution.Potassium thiosulfate is a neutral to weakly basic liquid containing 25% potassium and 17% sulfur. In the agricultural industry, it is commonly referred to as 0-0-25-17s with a K2S2O3 purity (w %) of 49% - 51%. Potassium thiosulfate can be applied to a variety of ornamental, turf, greenhouse and other crops. Potassium requirements for most crops increased dramatically during periods of rapid growth and fruit development. Applications of potassium thiosulfate should be based on soil or plant tissue analysis for potassium. Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizers market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizers market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizers Market:
Market Key Players:
Mears Fertilizer, Hydrite Chemical, Thatcher Group, Spraygro Liquid Fertilizers, Plant Food Company, Omnia Specialities Australia, And Others.
Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizers Market by Types:
- Base Fertilizer
- Top Dressing
Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizers Market by Applications:
Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizers Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. Productivity in the region's agricultural sector has been steadily declining due to growing age-related problems and changing weather patterns. Potassium thiosulfate fertilizers are widely used in crop nutrient management throughout the Asia Pacific region owing to their high availability and affordable cost. The region is expected to account for the largest share of the global potassium thiosulfate fertilizer market.
North America is expected to witness moderate growth over the forecast period. Productivity in the region's agricultural sector has been steadily declining due to growing age-related problems and changing weather patterns. However, the demand for potassium thiosulfate fertilizer in the agricultural sector is expected to grow at a faster rate owing to growing awareness among farmers about its benefits.
Europe is expected to witness slow growth over the forecast period. Productivity in the region's agricultural sector has been steadily declining due to growing age-related problems and changing weather patterns. However, the demand for potassium thiosulfate fertilizer in the agricultural sector is expected to grow at a faster rate owing to growing awareness among farmers about its benefits. This trend may be hindered by strict regulations on pesticide use in Europe.
Latin America is expected to witness moderate growth over the forecast period. The agricultural sector in the region has been increasing crop production and exports owing to increased investments by various companies in the sector. However, there are concerns that water availability and soil fertility may hinder the adoption of potassium thiosulfate fertilizers in the region.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Potassium thiosulfate fertilizer market has witnessed significant growth owing to factors such as increasing global food demand and growing agricultural sector in key regions such as Europe, South America, and Asia Pacific. However, high prices and stringent government regulations for fertilizer usage in the U.S. and Europe are the major restraints hampering the growth of the market. Moreover, high focus on new product development and R&D by key players is likely to open new opportunities for the potassium thiosulfate fertilizer market over the forecast period.
Report Scope of Global Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizers Market:
CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2030.
Base Fertilizer, Top Dressing
Mears Fertilizer, Hydrite Chemical, Thatcher Group, Spraygro Liquid Fertilizers, Plant Food Company, Omnia Specialities Australia
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizers market?
The Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizers Market is growing at a CAGR of 5.5% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizers market?
- Base Fertilizer, Top Dressing
- Agriculture, Horticulture
Who are the key players in Potassium Thiosulfate Fertilizers market?
Mears Fertilizer, Hydrite Chemical, Thatcher Group, Spraygro Liquid Fertilizers, Plant Food Company, Omnia Specialities Australia, And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.