Robotic Process Automation Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Robotic Process Automation Market Size Was Valued At USD 1.89 Billion In 2022 And Is Expected To Grow At A Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) Of 38.2% From 2022 To 2030.
Robotic Process Automation Market Overview:
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an emerging technology that helps automate day-to-day business practices through software robots that mimic human behavior to complete repetitive tasks across the enterprise. Its use cases range from telecommunications to retail, banking to accounting, healthcare to human resources and IT. RPA helps businesses process transactions, trigger responses, manipulate data, and communicate with other digital systems. The implementation of RPA brings benefits such as better customer experience, lower operational risk, improved internal processes, and reduced costs and increased efficiency.
Robotic Process Automation market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Robotic Process Automation market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In March 2022: SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. acquires Blue Prism Group Plc for approximately $1.6 billion. With this acquisition, the company expands its automation services and software capabilities in the healthcare and financial services sectors. The acquisition helps the company develop deep expertise in robotic process automation and intelligent automation product offerings.
- In March 2021: Microsoft rolls out robotic process automation for its Windows 10 users. The company's RPA Power Platform product helps automate repetitive, monotonous tasks performed by humans.
- In November 2020 - Pegasystems, Inc. launched Pega Auto-balancing RPA digital transformation solution. The solution is powered by advanced artificial intelligence technology to optimize workload management without human intervention.
- In December 2019 - Kryon Systems partnered with content services company Naviant to accelerate intelligent robotic automation solutions. The company's software solutions automate and manage Naviant's partner Hyland solutions to provide enhanced customer service.
- In January 2021 – Nice System Ltd. launches an AI-based RPA solution to accelerate automation opportunities. The solution enables businesses to enhance organizational efficiency and extend existing business processes even in unpredictable market conditions.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Robotic Process Automation Market:
Market Key Players:
Nice Systems, Pegasystems, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Ipsoft, Celaton, Redwood Software, Uipath, Verint System, Xerox, Arago Us, IBM, Thoughtonomy, And Others.
Robotic Process Automation Market by Types:
- Automated Solution
- Decision Support and Management Solutions
- Interaction Solutions
Robotic Process Automation Market by Applications:
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Manufacturing and Logistics
- Telecom and IT
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Hospitality and Transportation
Robotic Process Automation Market by Regions:
North America accounted for 37.26% of the revenue share in 2021 and is expected to grow steadily over the forecast period. This is estimated based on the high penetration of automation solutions and process management by government agencies and businesses in the region. Furthermore, the application of RPA in North American SMEs is boosting market growth owing to the rising awareness for improving various business functions such as data entry, accounting/finance, procurement details, record keeping, and several other HR-related functions. Furthermore, according to a 2020 survey by business process management provider Signavio (Germany), around 1,000 employees from the United States resist changing job roles and switching from manual to automation, which is expected from market growth in the country.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
All over the world, governments are supporting industry development to ensure the overall development of their countries. This has led to the adoption of various automation and communication components and technologies to facilitate the structural development of the industry. The government is focusing on the expansion of process and discrete industries. For example, the Singapore government has partnered with various associations such as the Singapore Food Manufacturing Association (SFMA) and the Food Innovation Resource Center to adopt the latest automation solutions such as SCADA, PLC, DCS, robots and cables in the food and food industry. beverage industry. The National Manufacturing Policy (NMP) of the Indian government is giving a boost to the manufacturing industry in the country. The Indian government has also taken initiatives such as the Make in India Policy to encourage companies to implement automation in their manufacturing plants.
Report Scope of Global Robotic Process Automation Market:
CAGR of 38.2% from 2022 to 2030.
Automated Solution, Decision Support and Management Solutions, Interaction Solutions
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing and Logistics, Telecom and IT, Retail and Consumer Goods, Travel, Hospitality, and Transportation, Others
Nice Systems, Pegasystems, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Ipsoft, Celaton, Redwood Software, Uipath, Verint System, Xerox, Arago Us, IBM, Thoughtonomy
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Robotic Process Automation market?
The Robotic Process Automation Market is growing at a CAGR of 38.2% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Robotic Process Automation market?
Types- Automated Solution, Decision Support and Management Solutions, Interaction Solutions,
Applications- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing and Logistics, Telecom and IT, Retail and Consumer Goods, Travel, Hospitality, and Transportation, Others
Who are the key players in Robotic Process Automation market?
Nice Systems, Pegasystems, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Ipsoft, Celaton, Redwood Software, Uipath, Verint System, Xerox, Arago Us, IBM, Thoughtonomy., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.