The global Rugged Tablet market size was USD 940.0 million in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period 2022 to 2030.
Rugged Tablet Market Overview:
The growth of the rugged tablet market is witnessed by improved quality and services offered by rugged tablet manufacturers supported by the growing industry sector. Many companies today manufacture rugged tablets for a variety of industries, such as aerospace and defense, oil and gas, manufacturing, medical, and more. Additionally, these tablets are designed to withstand drops from high altitudes, vibrations, strong shocks, and the resistance of water and other liquids. This rugged tablet is designed for durability, adaptability in all environmental situations, and reliability. Rugged tablets are especially used as smart mobility devices, including internet connectivity, light weight, high display, better longevity, improved speed, camera and many other features. Many industries use rugged tablets for a variety of functions, including asset lifecycle management, shipping and routing (GPS), customer service, inspections, work orders, GIS asset location, audit and compliance reporting, and real-time asset monitoring, more.
Rugged Tablet market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Rugged Tablet market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Rugged Tablet market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Panasonic, Getac, DT Research, Xplore, DRS Technology, Mobile Demand, AAEON, NEXCOM, HP, Dell, MilDef, Trimble, Kontron, and others.
- Fully rugged tablets
- Semi rugged tablets
- Ultra-rugged tablets
- ConstructionTransportation & Distribution
- Public Safety
Geographically, the global Rugged Tablet market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
“Increased growth in the industrial sector and defense budget will enable the market to maintain the highest CAGR in the Asia-Pacific region.”
The global market in Asia Pacific generated a revenue of USD 133.2 million in 2017 and is expected to maintain a remarkable CAGR in the global market during the forecast period. The rugged tablet market trend witnessed in the region is likely driven by increased collaborations between major players and distributors in Asia Pacific. Additionally, developing countries such as India and China are continuously working to improve their defense sector with efficient digital devices for fast communication and operation.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Rugged Tablet Market report scope
CAGR of 7.3% from 2022 to 2030.
Fully rugged tablets, Semi rugged tablets, Ultra-rugged tablets
EnergyManufacturing, ConstructionTransportation & Distribution, Public Safety, Retail, Medical, Government, Military
Panasonic, Getac, DT Research, Xplore, DRS Technology, Mobile Demand, AAEON, NEXCOM, HP, Dell, MilDef, Trimble, Kontron
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
- In April, 2019: DT Research launched two new rugged tablets named DT380CR and DT380Q, which are especially designed for military applications. These tablets weigh under two pounds with large screen and high brightness.
- In February 2019: Trimble Inc. annou
Key Takeaways from this Rugged Tablet Report
- Estimate Rugged Tablet market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Rugged Tablet market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Rugged Tablet market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Rugged Tablet market?
What are the applications of Rugged Tablet market?
Who are the top players in Rugged Tablet market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Rugged Tablet market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Rugged Tablet market?