Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Market Size, Share & Trends Estimation Report By Type (Invoice and contract management, Ordering and provisioning management, Reporting and business management, Sourcing management, Usage management), By Application (Automotive, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Consumer goods and retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media and entertainment, Transportation and logistics), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 - 2030
The global Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Market is expected to register a CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Market Overview:
A solution that provides a central database where, enterprises can easily manage telecom services as well as assets, is termed as telecom expense management. Furthermore, the business practice also helps them validate vendor invoices and control their spending. Besides this, advantage of an outsourced telecom expense management solution helps business owners streamline their operations. Moreover, TEM (or telecom expense management) further aids a company in financial planning.
There are several drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the growth of the telecom expense management (TEM) worldwide. Growing adoption of devices mobile devices that are fast gaining visibility over expenditures and need for such visibility are playing an important role in keeping the future of the market bright. However, lower interoperability as well as recent incidents of poor performance in compatibility associated with the solutions from different vendors has limited the growth of the market. Affordable deployment cost and rising need for cost efficient solutions would create greater opportunities for telecom expense management (TEM) in years to come.
Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Vodafone Global Enterprise, Tangoe, Dimension Data, Sumeru Equity Partners (MDSL & Telesoft), Calero, Accenture, CGI, Valicom, Asentinel, WidePoint Corporation, Avotus, The Northridge Group, CompuCom, Tellennium, Harris,, and others.
- Invoice and contract management
- Ordering and provisioning management
- Reporting and business management
- Sourcing management
- Usage management
- Financial Services
- and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer goods and retail
- Media and entertainment
- Transportation and logistics
Geographically, the global Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
Asia Pacific region is likely to have considerable market development during the forecast period, due to a rising number of mobile users, the rising popularity of bring your own device (BYOD) regulations, expanding population, and thriving IT and communications industries. The need for effective telecom expenditure management products and services will be fueled by the existence of a large number of IT firms, the rising popularity of BYOD and CYOD related rules, and the enhancement of IT and telecom infrastructures.
Furthermore, continuing cooperation amongst the region's major businesses are expected to boost demand for these solutions. For example, China Unicom, one of the are in the a's top mobile network service providers by number of users, and Alibaba Group Holding have announced a collaboration in the sector of networking services, which is likely to boost growth of the telecom expense management (TEM) market in the region.
Further the regions are divided into countries as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Market report scope
CAGR of 14.5% during the forecast period.
Invoice and contract management, Ordering and provisioning management, Reporting and business management, Sourcing management, Usage management
Automotive, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Consumer goods and retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media and entertainment, Transportation and logistics
Vodafone Global Enterprise, Tangoe, Dimension Data, Sumeru Equity Partners (MDSL & Telesoft), Calero, Accenture, CGI, Valicom, Asentinel, WidePoint Corporation, Avotus, The Northridge Group, CompuCom, Tellennium, Harris,
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
- February 2022 - Tellennium, a technology expense management company, announced that its Management of Things (MoT) platform had been completely registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office. MoT is a next-generation telecom expense management platform and service solution for mid-to-large organizations, launched in 2021. MoT is a real-time centralized database that gives users comprehensive information about customer invoice expenses, services, and assets.
- November 2021 - Harris, a global vertical market software provider, adds telecommunication solutions to its portfolio with the acquisition of Seattle-based Globys, Inc. (Globys). The Globys TEM Solution provides telecom expense management capabilities as a technology platform for other TEM providers and a SaaS service for enterprise customers. Both solutions combine customer data, workflows, and customer-specific API integrations with a full range of capabilities to make it easy for business customers to do business online with their telecom partners.
More and more people are using mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, which makes it harder and more expensive for businesses to keep track of their telecommunications costs.
Adoption of cloud computing: As more businesses move their IT infrastructure to the cloud, it becomes more important to keep track of telecom costs in an effective way.
Demand for data analytics is growing. Since telecommunications services produce more and more data, businesses are looking for ways to analyse and optimise their spending on telecommunications.
Technology is getting better. New technologies like artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) are being added to TEM solutions, which makes them more automated and efficient.
Cost reduction: TEM helps businesses cut their telecommunications costs by finding places where they are wasting money or not using their resources well.
Better visibility: TEM gives businesses more information about how they use and spend money on telecommunications, which helps them make better decisions.
Compliance: TEM solutions help businesses meet legal requirements and stay out of trouble for not doing so.
Simplifying: TEM makes it easier to manage telecommunications costs by putting data in one place and automating processes.
Small and medium-sized businesses (SME) are becoming a bigger market for TEM providers as more affordable TEM solutions become available.
As businesses grow around the world, the need for centralised management of telecommunications costs grows. This gives TEM providers a chance to make money.
Integration with other business systems: TEM solutions can be connected to other business systems like ERP and CRM, which gives TEM providers a chance to grow their services.
Outsourcing: Many companies are outsourcing their TEM tasks, which gives TEM providers the chance to offer managed services.
Key Takeaways from this Telecom Expense Management (TEM) Report
- Estimate Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market?
What are the applications of Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market?
Who are the top players in Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Telecom Expense Management (TEM) market?