Truck Cranes Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Truck Crane Market Is Expected To Grow At A Cagr Of 4.80% To Usd 11,869.4 Million During The Forecast Period 2022-2030.
Truck Cranes Market Overview:
A truck crane is a crane mounted on a truck trailer. The truck crane has two parts, the lower bracket and the upper lifting part. Truck cranes also have telescopic booms for specific applications where materials are lifted at heights. The carrier truck provides mobility to the crane and is therefore used to easily transport the crane to the job site and for loading and unloading different loads.
Truck Cranes market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 200, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Truck Cranes market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In April 2018, Manitowoc, a leader in the truck crane market, launched a new diagnostic smartphone app that allows truck crane operators to diagnose technical problems without third-party assistance, speeding up repairs and maintenance.
- Konecranes also introduced Lifecycle Care – a crane safety inspection and preventive maintenance system, which significantly reduces truck crane downtime.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Truck Cranes Market:
Market Key Players:
Altec, Terex Cranes, Manitex, Tadano, Grove, Liebherr, Zoomlion, XCMG, SANY, LiuGong, Demag, Konecranes, LOXA, XGMA, Sunward., And Others.
Truck Cranes Market by Types:
- Light Truck Cranes
- Medium Truck Cranes
- Heavy Truck Cranes
- Extra-heavy Truck Cranes
Truck Cranes Market by Applications:
- Road Transportation
- Municipal Construction
Truck Cranes Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2022
Geographically, the global truck crane market is divided into four major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among all regions, Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share in 2016, followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increase in construction activities in Asia Pacific countries such as China, Japan, India, and Indonesia is the major factor driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, increasing industrialization, rising urbanized population, and growing purchasing power drive the growth of the market in Asia Pacific. China is one of the key markets in the Asia-Pacific region. The Chinese government has introduced a number of favorable policies, such as reducing the down payment ratio of second-home loans and exempting ordinary housing sales tax, to help the commercial housing market recover. These factors have positively impacted the growth of the market.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The rise of public infrastructure
Truck-mounted cranes are mainly used for loading and unloading in infrastructure construction and industrial equipment handling. Demand from the construction industry and rising investment in infrastructure development, including roads, bridges, and railways, are expected to drive the market. In recent years, government agencies have increased investments to strengthen the economy, which will also help growth.
Surging demand for advanced telecom infrastructure
In emerging countries, demand for faster internet connections is growing as consumer preferences change. In order to provide the latest technology to users, network operators are working hard to install telecom antennas in different locations. Hence, the increasing number of government programs and policies related to the rapid development of the network is driving the demand for truck-mounted cranes.
While building telecommunications infrastructure, communication antennas are placed with the help of truck-mounted cranes. Increased demand for telecom infrastructure expansion such as 5G networks is likely to drive demand for innovative cranes throughout the forecast period.
Report Scope of Global Truck Cranes Market:
CAGR of 4.80% from 2022 to 2030.
Light Truck Cranes, Medium Truck Cranes, Heavy Truck Cranes, Extra-heavy Truck Cranes
Port, Road Transportation, Municipal Construction, Others
Altec, Terex Cranes, Manitex, Tadano, Grove, Liebherr, Zoomlion, XCMG, SANY, LiuGong, Demag, Konecranes, LOXA, XGMA, Sunward.
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2022 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Truck Cranes market?
The Truck Cranes Market is growing at a CAGR of 4.80% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Truck Cranes market?
- Light Truck Cranes, Medium Truck Cranes, Heavy Truck Cranes, Extra-heavy Truck Cranes
- Port, Road Transportation, Municipal Construction, Others
Who are the key players in Truck Cranes market?
Altec, Terex Cranes, Manitex, Tadano, Grove, Liebherr, Zoomlion, XCMG, SANY, LiuGong, Demag, Konecranes, LOXA, XGMA, Sunward., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.