Additive Manufacturing Services Market Size, Share & Trends Estimation Report By Type (Plastic, Metal, Rubber, Others), By Application (Automotive Industry, Aerospace & Military Industry, Chemical Industry, Electronic Industry, Healthcare & Dental), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2023 - 2030
The Additive Manufacturing Services Market was valued at US$ 10,383.02 Million in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 25,171.78 Million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.0% from 2022 to 2030.
Additive Manufacturing Services Market Overview:
Additive manufacturing is also identified as 3D (three dimensional) printing and used to produce 3D objects. Computer control is used to create a 3D object. To create the object additive processes are used. The 3D objects can be improved as per the industry requisite.
Additive manufacturing denotes to processes used to create a 3D object wherein successive layers of material are formed under computer control to create an object. The object can be of almost every shape or geometry and is manufactured from digital model data (3D model) or another electric data source like Additive Manufacturing File (AMF) file.
The additive manufacturing market has experienced a considerable growth and acceptance rate through the past few years and is expected to experience significant growth and acceptance in future. The main reasons for the surged adoption of additive manufacturing are the rise in the need for automation and cost-effective technologies in the manufacturing sector. The implementation of additive manufacturing technologies in manufacturing facilitates the mass production of complex shapes parts with reduced lead times. Additive manufacturing has replaced traditional manufacturing procedures because of its high correctness and speed of production. Similarly, additive manufacturing transforming production in the range of applications.
This report objectives to deliver a inclusive presentation of the global market for Additive Manufacturing Services, with both quantitative and qualitative analysis, to help readers develop business/growth strategies, estimate the market competitive situation, analyze their position in the current marketplace, and make knowledgeable business decisions regarding Additive Manufacturing Services.
The Additive Manufacturing Services market size, estimations, and forecasts are delivered in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue ($ millions), considering 2021 as the base year, with history and forecast data for the period from 2017 to 2030. This report segments the global Additive Manufacturing Services market in detail. Regional market sizes, concerning products by types, by application, and by players, are also provided. The influence of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine War were considered while estimating market sizes.
Key Market Updates:
- September 13, 2021, Stratasys Advances Shift to Additive Manufacturing at Scale-
Stratasys Ltd. (NASDAQ: SSYS), a leader in polymer 3D printing solutions, highlighted at the RAPID + TCT Show solutions for developing additive manufacturing at manufacturing scale, containing new innovative material offerings, an expanded software partner ecosystem, and the availability of new polymer 3D printing systems for the United States market.
Major Market Segments Covered in Additive Manufacturing Services Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Arcam AB, Stratasys Inc, Greatbarch, Biomedical Modeling, Eos GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Envisiontec Gmbh, GPI Prototype and Manufacturing Services, Morries Technologies, Sirona Dental System, SLM Solutions GmbH, 3D Systems (DDD), ExOne Company, ARC Group Worldwide, Carbon, Cookson Precious Metals, Shapeways, Materialize, Sciaky Inc., and Others.
- Automotive Industry
- Aerospace & Military Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Healthcare & Dental
It is a speedy-growing technology with applications in industries ranging from healthcare to automotive manufacturing.
By Region:Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in the additive manufacturing market. The key cause for this is the massive existence of manufacturing along with automotive sectors in China, and India coupled with the large population density of the region. Also, China accounts for the major producer of automobiles across the world, the new market initiatives and strategic partnerships are anticipated to carry on in the forecast period, contributing to high growth of the additive manufacturing market in the region.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Drivers of Additive Manufacturing Market:
- The global additive manufacturing market is driven by innovative and better technologies and ease of development of custom products
- Some of the key driving forces for this market contain ease of development of custom products and financial support from governments for additive manufacturing. Furthermore, fast product development at a low cost is the important factor augmenting the demand for additive manufacturing worldwide.
- Participation of small companies in additive manufacturing is expected to deliver profitable opportunities to the additive manufacturing market. Mergers and acquisitions by many companies in developing countries for example India, Brazil, and Thailand are projected to act as opportunities for the additive manufacturing market. Evolving R&D, mainly in countries for instance the U.K., Germany, and the U.S., is another factor providing opportunities for the global additive manufacturing market.
Restraints of Additive Manufacturing Market
- In spite of the potential economic benefits associated with additive manufacturing, there are some disadvantages that are estimated to restrain the global market. For instance, additive manufacturing is an expensive and slow process compared to the basic production process of goods. Therefore, it is not likely to totally substitute the main process.
Additive Manufacturing Services Market report scope:
Key Hightlights from this Additive Manufacturing Services Report
- Estimate Additive Manufacturing Services market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Additive Manufacturing Services market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the growth rate of Additive Manufacturing Services market?
The Additive Manufacturing Services Market is growing at a CAGR of 17.7% During Forecast Period.
What are the Major types of Additive Manufacturing Services market?
Plastic, Metal, Rubber, Others
What are the applications of Additive Manufacturing Services market?
Automotive Industry, Aerospace & Military Industry, Chemical Industry, Electronic Industry, Healthcare & Dental, Other
Who are the key players in Additive Manufacturing Services market?
Stratasys Inc, Greatbarch, BiomedicalModeling, Eos GmbH Electro Optical Systems, and others.