The Global Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDs) Market Was Valued At USD 406.90 Billion In 2021, And Is Projected To Grow At A CAGR Of 5% From 2022 To 2030.
Global Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDS) Market Overview:
Carbonated soft drinks are typically sweet, non-alcoholic sparkling beverages. Some of the best-known examples of carbonated soft drinks are Coca-Cola, Mountain Dew, and Sprite.
We aim to provide complete knowledge reports for our readers to benefit from. This report will be reviewed and edited as appropriate by industry experts and will reveal key information required by clients.
The market growth is attributed to the increasing demand for CSDs from consumers, especially in developing countries. In terms of type, the non-alcoholic segment is expected to grow at a faster rate than the alcoholic segment over the forecast period. In terms of application, online retail is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. Supermarket sales are estimated to be the largest market share in 2030. This trend can be attributed primarily to increased consumer awareness of healthy eating and increased preference of shoppers for healthy food options.
Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDS) market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDS) market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDS) Market Research:
Market Key Players:
Lotte, Dydo, Elixia, Perrier, Dr Pepper, Tenwow, Coffee Roasters, Coca-Cola, OKF, Evian, BiotechUSA, Haitai, Wahaha, Uni-President, Pepsi, Watsons, And Others.
- Soft Drinks
- Carbonated Water
- Sports & Energy Drinks
- Convenience Stores
- Food Service Outlets
- Transport Terminals
- Online Stores & D2C
Latin America region held the lead in the global carbonated soft drinks (CSD) market in 2020. The major countries contributing to the market growth include the US, UK, Germany, France, China, India, Japan and Korea. Brazil is considered to be the most lucrative country for market participants.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The Netherlands
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDS) Market Report Scope:
CAGR of 5% from 2022 to 2030.
|Soft Drinks, Carbonated Water, Sports & Energy Drinks, Other
Online, Supermarket, Other
Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Uni-President, Watsons, Tenwow, Dr Pepper
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDS) Market Report
- Estimate Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDS) market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDS) market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.