RFID Door Locks Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The global RFID door locks market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period 2023 to 2030.
RFID Door Locks Market Overview:
RFID is known as Radio Frequency Identification. This is a non-contact technique in which electromagnetic fields within a reader recognize digital data stored within RFID tags automatically. The key is the tag in the case of an RFID door lock. The RFID Door Locks Market is expected to grow due to the growing global acceptance of smart home architecture, which incorporates functions like remote access, voice control, and wireless integration. The Global RFID Door Locks Market report provides a holistic evaluation of the market. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of key segments, trends, drivers, restraints, competitive landscape, and factors that are playing a substantial role in the market.
RFID Door Locks market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global RFID Door Locks market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In September 2021, Honeywell acquired privately held Performix Inc., a provider of manufacturing execution system (MES) software for the pharmaceutical manufacturing and biotechnology industries. The acquisition builds on Honeywell's strategy to create the world's leading integrated software platform for customers in the life sciences industry who are striving to achieve faster compliance, higher reliability and higher production volume.
- In August 2022, Kalahari Resorts & Conventions adopted RFID door lock technology and the Visionline access control management system from Assa Abloy Global Solutions. Kalahari Resorts provides guests with secure access credentials that also serve as a form of payment and are authenticated through VingCard RFID locks and Visionline access management systems. With just an RFID wristband or key card, guests can access their room, access other resorts and purchase items without having to carry personal credit cards or cash with them.
Major Market Segments Covered in RFID Door Locks Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
RFID Lock, Godrej Locking Solutions and Systems, Dormakaba, Company, Allegion, ASSA ABLOY Hospitality, LockState, Samsung, MIWA Lock, Hettich Hettlock, Onity (by United Technologies), SALTO Systems, And Others.
- Key Cards, Mobile Phone, Wearables
- Residential, Hospitality, Government, Others
North America dominated the global market in terms of revenue share in 2019. The region is expected to continue to dominate over the forecast period owing to rising penetration of RFID technology and rising adoption in various applications such as healthcare, government offices, retail stores, and others. The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness significant growth from 2022 to 2030 owing to rising awareness about advanced technologies such as RFID and NFC-enabled door locks for home security purposes. Moreover, increasing investments by key players in developing countries including China and Japan are expected to drive industry growth over the next few years, thus driving the demand for cost-effective solutions that enable efficient at the door access control, thereby driving the regional market growth period during the forecast period.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Residential and commercial buildings place ever-increasing demands on security and safety.
People are increasingly aware of the advantages of RFID door locks over traditional locks.
Increasing adoption of smart home technology.
The surge in e-commerce and online shopping.
There is a growing need for automated access control systems.
RFID Door Locks Market report scope:
CAGR of 10.5% from 2022 to 2030.
Key Cards, Mobile Phone, Wearables
Residential, Hospitality, Government, Others
RFID Lock, Godrej Locking Solutions and Systems, Dormakaba, Company, Allegion, ASSA ABLOY Hospitality, LockState, Samsung, MIWA Lock, Hettich Hettlock, Onity (by United Technologies), SALTO Systems, .
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this RFID Door Locks Report
- Estimate RFID Door Locks market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the RFID Door Locks market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor's performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of RFID Door Locks market?
The RFID Door Locks Market is growing at a CAGR of 10.5% During the Forecast Period.
What are the key types of RFID Door Locks market?
Key Cards, Mobile Phone, Wearables
What are the key applications of RFID Door Locks market?
Residential, Hospitality, Government, and Others
Who are the key players in RFID Door Locks market?
RFID Lock, Godrej Locking Solutions and Systems, Dormakaba, Company, Allegion, ASSA ABLOY Hospitality, LockState, Samsung, MIWA Lock, Hettich Hettlock, Onity (by United Technologies), SALTO Systems, And others.