The Global Soft Skills Training Market Size accounted USD 24,142 million in 2021 and is estimated to achieve a market size of USD 66,075 million by 2030; growing at a CAGR of 12.2%.
Soft Skills Training Market Overview:
Soft skills are a combination of people and communication skills, personality traits, attitudes, job preferences, and social and emotional intelligence. Individuals receive specialized training to enhance these skills and navigate professional environments to achieve personal and business goals. This training is delivered through offline and web-based platforms and can help with customer service, employee retention, sales and job satisfaction, and overall productivity of the individual. Compared to hard skills, however, soft skills focus more on character, but can also be applied to time management, conflict resolution, problem solving, critical thinking, organizational development, and leadership.
Rapid urbanization emerges as a key factor driving the market growth along with increasing requirements to close the skills gap among professionals across the globe. The organization focuses on providing high-quality training modules to its employees to encourage holistic development and rapid achievement of goals. It also enrolls new employees in soft skills training programs to develop delegation, cohesion and collaboration skills, contributing to market growth. Additionally, individuals are increasingly investing in upgrading their skills and learning soft skills to attract more lucrative job opportunities. In addition, various technological advances such as the combination of artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR) and training modules are acting as another growth factor. These technologies provide repeatable and reusable content and can identify the specific needs of each individual. Other factors, including increasing spending on digital learning and the acquisition of new skills by the public are expected to further grow the market.
Soft Skills Training Market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Soft Skills Training Market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- Pluma, Inc. from Skillsoft Corporation in June 2021 announced an acquisition. This acquisition enhances the company's leadership development capabilities.
- Wilson Learning Worldwide Inc. entered into a strategic partnership with Profiling Online in November 2020. This agreement enhances Wilson Learning Worldwide's ability to provide learning solutions to international clients.
- Cloud Academy, the premier platform for enterprise technical training, was purchased by QA Ltd in San Francisco in July 2019. The acquisition adds more than 500 certified courses and 1,500 instructor-led courses to the company's portfolio.
Major Market Segments Covered in Soft Skills Training Market Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Articulate Global Inc., Cengage Learning Inc., Computer Generated Solutions Inc., D2L Corporation, edX Inc., New Horizons Worldwide LLC, NIIT Limited, Pearson PLC, QA Limited and Skillsoft Corporation, And Others.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Critical and Creative Thinking
By End Use:
- Media and Entertainment
North America dominates the soft skills training market owing to the growing awareness of tailored and fast-learning programs by major players in the region as well as businesses and educational institutions. The prevalence of advanced infrastructure and the growing prevalence of augmented reality are other important factors determining the dominance of the region.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 owing to the growing awareness of the importance of good soft skills by employees and employers. Additionally, expanding the IT infrastructure in the region where the number of institutions offering soft skills training is increasing will once again boost the market growth in the region.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
- The growing need to close the skills gap among employees
- The growing trend of video-based learning
- Increasing individual awareness of soft skills training
- Expanding government support
- Lack of educational expertise
- Budget problems in developing countries
- Market opportunity:
- Increased investment in e-learning platforms
- Implementation of advanced technologies such as AI, cloud computing, and VR
Soft Skills Training Market report scope:
CAGR of 12.2% from 2022 to 2030.
Character, Interpersonal Skills, Critical and Creative Thinking
Corporate, Institutions, Others
Pearson, Articulate, Skillsoft, Vitalsmarts, Articulate, Computer Generated Solutions
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Soft Skills Training Market Report
- Estimate Soft Skills Training Market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Soft Skills Training Market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Soft Skills Training Market?
- What are the key types of Soft Skills Training Market?
- What are the key applications of Soft Skills Training Market?
- Who are the key players in Soft Skills Training Market?