Last updated on 14/8/2020.
What Information do we collect?
We collect information in the following areas and ways:
- The Information that you provide to us when signing-up for or maintaining an account, registering for any event with us or otherwise receiving a service from us.
- Your information that we receive through referrals from users, your employers or others.
- Your data that might be collected from third parties, including, in some cases, publicly available directories, as part of our marketing and prospecting activities.
- The information collected through the above means will be limited to:
- Name, email, phone number, address
- Job title and professional details
- Billing related information (where applicable)
- Any information relevant to event attendance
- Opinions and other information requested and provided by you through website and other channels.
- When you use our websites, we might automatically collect and analyze certain information, which includes unique browser identifiers, IP addresses, browser and operating system information, device identifiers, geo-location and other device-specific information, and Internet connection information.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discovers that we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us immediately.
We and our third-party service providers, including analytics providers and third-party content providers or advertising partners, may automatically collect certain information whenever you access and use the Services ("Usage Information").
We may share your Personal Information or your non-personally identifying information with ad networks for online behavioral advertising purposes.
What do we do with the information collected?
- We uses your information collected in the following ways:
- The sign-up details are stored in our database and used for further identification and where applicable, authentication purposes.
- To send you certain information on areas that are of interest and relevant to you, including information about our new offerings, including events that could be of value to you. These will be sent only as per your specific consent for the same.
- For our legitimate interests in conducting our business, such as:
- To fulfill your requests and opted services;
- To respond to your questions, concerns, or customer service inquiries;
- To otherwise communicate with you about your account;
- To conduct research and analysis, including surveys with your consent;
- For events and related services,
- To enforce the legal terms that govern our websites and services;
- To create aggregated or anonymized data, which we may use
- The technical and related User end data collected will be used for the following purposes:
- Monitoring and analyzing to ensure effective and efficient system performance and usage.
- Identification and proactive handling of any technical issues
- Troubleshooting and support purposes.
In this process, we also will be using thirdparty services and tools, where necessary, such as Google analytics.
- We don’t profile the users or monitor the behavior of users using the personal information either manually or in an automatic manner, for any purpose other than legitimately required as a part of delivering and supporting the designated service from us.
To whom would we disclose these Personal Data?
- The information provided by you will be disclosed to and be accessible by only limited, designated personnel within our organization. These personnel could be part of any of the registered companies within the Contrive Datum Insights corporate and its subsidiary companies.
- Some of the personal data may also be shared with designated Service/solution providers who act as sub-processors for designated purposes, such as sending emails, Analytics, monitoring and troubleshooting etc. We contractually require our agents, service providers, and affiliates who may process personal data related to the Services to provide the same level of protections for personal data as required under the Principles and applicable laws and regulations. We do not transfer personal data to a third party for the third party’s own use, but only for our legitimate business purposes as a part of our Services and deliverables.
- In accordance with our legal obligations, we may also transfer Data, subject to a lawful requests and requirements, to public authorities for law enforcement or national security purposes, where required and applicable. We may also disclose information (including any personal data), where otherwise required by law.
Where will the data be stored and transferred to?
- The Data collected will be stored in the secure servers and systems owned and managed by Contrive Datum Insights.
- The data might be stored and/or transferred within or outside the region of collection, in order to fulfil the agreed and lawful processing. However, any transfer of data outside the region of data subjects will be done in compliance with the applicable Privacy acts and regulations.
How long the data be retained in our Systems?
- We apply a general rule of keeping personal data only for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and in accordance to the applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Your information with us will be retained till there is a relevant business purpose and use of the same, unless:
- The information is removed under specific request from your end and subsequent concurrence on the same from our end.
- There is a genuine and valid requirement from our end for doing so triggered by business or regulatory/legal requirement.
How Secure is your Data with us?
We take Data Security including that of Personal Data very seriously. All our systems and processes are planned, designed and managed by keeping Security and Privacy in mind.
A robust information Security Management system (ISMS) is established within our organization that governs the systems and practices. This ISMS is established and managed in alignment with global best practices and standards such as ISO/IEC 27001:2013. The system is subject to strong controls including ongoing monitoring, periodic Security testing, internal/external audits and verifications.
We contractually require our agents, service providers, and affiliates who may process data related to the Services to provide the same level of protections for data as required under the Principles and applicable laws and regulations.
What rights you have on your Personal Information residing with us?
Subject to applicable law(s) and regulations including but not limited GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), you may have some or all of the following rights available to you in respect of your personal data that is residing with us:
- to obtain a copy of your personal data together with information about how and on what basis that personal data is processed and used;
- to access and rectify inaccurate personal data (including the right to have incomplete personal data completed);
- to request for erasing/deletion of your personal data residing with us, subject to specific context and terms and conditions;
- to request restriction on processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- to port your data in machine-readable format to a third party (or to you);
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data (where that processing is based on your consent); and
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority or appropriate authority in your region;
- to not be subject to discrimination for not sharing or giving access to Personal Data.
- You may object at any time the use of your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
In relation to any aspects on Privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please note that we may request proof of identity, and we reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, especially if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. We will endeavor to respond to your request within all applicable timeframes.
If you have any questions or information regarding this policy, you may contact us via the means provided on this site.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute shall be referred to firstname.lastname@example.org.