Accounting Software Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The global Accounting Software Market is projected to reach USD 70.2 Billion by 2030, also is growing at a CAGR of 19.6% from 2022 to 2030.
Accounting Software Market Overview:
In every business management sector, small, medium and large businesses are deploying accounting software solutions to manage their financial information to perform critical accounting operations. The flexibility offered by accounting software has contributed to the growth of the accounting software market in recent years. A potential accounting software can manage accounts and handle accounting-related operations such as billing and inventory/inventory in industries where accounting software is installed. Businesses primarily install accounting software solutions to monitor financial transactions.
The increased flexibility offered by upcoming accounting software solutions, such as efficient interoperability with customer relationship management, dashboards, and human resource management, enables financial analysts to handle the entire financial decision and maintain a company's complete transaction record. Especially cloud-based flexible deployment, due to the transparent operation of the system, has recently been favored by enterprises.
Accounting Software market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Accounting Software market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The global Accounting Software market is the professional and accurate study of various business perspectives such as major key players, key geographies, divers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. This global research report has been aggregated on the basis of various market segments and sub-segments associated with the global market.
Industry News and Key Developments
- March 2022 - GTreasury announces partnership with Infor. Built on the Azure platform, GTreasury will provide Infor customers with comprehensive financial solutions including cash management, payments, debt and investment management, risk and exposure management, hedge accounting, and reporting capabilities including dashboards. The acquisition combines Infor's data with GTreasury's capabilities to enable Infor customers to better handle cash management.
- January 2022 - Oracle has agreed to acquire Verenia's NetSuite CPQ business. The acquisition will bring native Configure, Pricing and Quoting (CPQ) functionality to NetSuite customers for fast and accurate guided selling.
- April 2021 - Oracle announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire FarApp, a leading e-commerce provider providing logistics, retail and hospitality service connectors for Oracle NetSuite. The acquisition will bring together technology leaders to deliver a more seamless and unified experience for NetSuite customers, helping to address the personal financial concerns consumers face today, regardless of their financial status.
Top Key Players include in the Accounting Software Market are
Intuit, Sage, SAP, Oracle (NetSuite), Microsoft, Infor, Epicor, Workday, Unit4, Xero, Yonyou, Kingdee, Acclivity (AccountEdge), FreshBooks, Intacct, Assit cornerstone, Aplicor, Red wing., and others.
The Accounting Software market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
On the Basis of Type:
- Online Solutions Accounting Software
- Desktop Solutions Accounting Software
- Commercial of the Shelf
- Enterprise Accounting Software (ERP)
- Custom Accounting Software
- Tax Management.
On the Basis of Application:
- Payroll Management Systems
- Billing & Invoice System
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Time & Expense Management Systems.
On the Basis of Region:
Geographically, the global Accounting Software market has been analyzed in various regions such as North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Europe, and India. The global Accounting Software region is dominating this market in the upcoming future.
The North American region dominated the overall accounting software industry in 2020 and is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period. In North America, businesses are investing in emerging technologies to streamline workflows. Also, cloud-based accounting software has gained wide acceptance owing to the well-developed IT infrastructure in the region. Furthermore, rising usage of accounting software in banking and finance to improve business and customer experience will provide lucrative growth opportunities for the accounting software market in the region.
Further the regions are divided into countries as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Accounting Software Market report scope
What is the CAGR of the global Accounting Software market?
The Accounting Software Market is growing at a CAGR of 5.3% During the Forecast Period.
Which region would offer high growth for vendors in the Accounting Software market?
North American region dominated the overall accounting software industry in 2020
Which Is the Most potential market segment?
By Types- Online Solutions Accounting Software, Desktop Solutions Accounting Software, Commercial of the Shelf, Enterprise Accounting Software (ERP), Custom Accounting Software, Reconciliation, and Tax Management.
By Applications - Manufacturing, Services, Retail, Payroll Management Systems, Billing & Invoice System, Enterprise Resource Planning Systems,
Time & Expense Management Systems.
Which are the top industry players in the Accounting Software market?
Intuit, Sage, SAP, Oracle (NetSuite), Microsoft, Infor, Epicor, Workday, Unit4, Xero, Yonyou, Kingdee, Acclivity (AccountEdge), FreshBooks, Intacct, Assit cornerstone, Aplicor, Red wing.