The Global Advanced Passenger Train (APT) Market Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 5.5% From 2022 To 2030.
Global Advanced Passenger Train (APT) Market Overview:
The APT-E segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to its advantages such as lower noise and vibration levels, higher acceleration and deceleration rates, and improved energy efficiency compared to conventional trains. The APT-P segment is also expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to the growing demand for high-speed rail services across the globe. The intercity transport applications segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global Advanced Passenger Train (APT) market in 2022. This can be attributed mainly to the growing demand for efficient transportation systems between cities and towns across many countries in North America. Latin America, Europe Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Advanced Passenger Train (APT) market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Advanced Passenger Train (APT) market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Advanced Passenger Train (APT) Market Research:
Market Key Players:
Bombardier Transportation, China Railway, GWR, LMS, LNER, SR, And Others.
- Intercity Traffic
- International Traffic
The Asia Pacific luxury passenger train market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. The presence of many manufacturers and suppliers in China and favorable government policies aimed at stimulating domestic production have given the region an edge in terms of revenue. In addition, increased investment from foreign companies such as Alstom and Siemens is likely to contribute to regional growth over the next eight years. Europe ranks as one of the largest markets for luxury passenger trains, owing to growing demand from countries with well-established high-speed train manufacturing bases and dense rail networks across the country, such as Germany and France. However, the recent sluggish growth rates experienced by economies including Spain and Italy are expected to negatively impact regional demand over the forecast period.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Advanced Passenger Train (APT) Market Report Scope:
CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2030.
Intercity Traffic, International Traffic
Bombardier Transportation, China Railway, GWR, LMS, LNER, SR
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Advanced Passenger Train (APT) Market Report
- Estimate Advanced Passenger Train (APT) market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Advanced Passenger Train (APT) market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Advanced Passenger Train (APT) market?
The Advanced Passenger Train (APT) Market is growing at a CAGR of 5.5% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types of Advanced Passenger Train (APT) market?
What are the key applications of Advanced Passenger Train (APT) market?
Intercity Traffic, International Traffic
Who are the key players in Advanced Passenger Train (APT) market?
Bombardier Transportation, China Railway, GWR, LMS, LNER, SR, and others.