Aerosol Insecticides Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Aerosol Insecticides Market Is Projected To Reach USD 3.63 Billion By 2030, Growing At A CAGR Of 8.80% During The Forecast Period 2022 To 2030.
Aerosol Insecticides Market Overview:
Insecticide aerosols are agrochemicals manufactured using active insecticides and other inert ingredients to be effective against mosquitoes, flies, bedbugs, beetles and other insects. However, the biggest problem associated with the application of agrochemicals is the generation of waste. This is where insecticide aerosols come in handy as they ensure minimal waste is generated and thus continue to hold a significant place in the overall insecticide industry. Over the years, manufacturers have innovated the product and developed three forms of the product, insect growth regulators, residual insecticidal sprays, and contact insecticidal sprays.
Aerosol Insecticides market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Aerosol Insecticides market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In June 2019, Corteva Agriscience was spun off from DowDuPont, and the remaining entity is being recast as DuPont. Corteva Agriscience has been spun out of DowDuPont and the remaining entity is being recast as DuPont.
- In March 2019, BASF launched Vebtigra Insecticide, an excellent resistance management tool for growers in nurseries and greenhouses, providing precise targeting of sucking insects such as whiteflies, aphids, mealybugs and scales. pest management.
- In March 2019, Bayer launched Fludora Fusion, the world's first combined indoor residual spray insecticide, in Africa to help fight drug-resistant strains of malaria.
- In March 2018, Bayer CropScience acquired the US company Monsanto. With this acquisition, Bayer aims to strengthen its vertical business as well as its global consumer base.
- In January 2018, ADAMA Agricultural Solutions acquired Hubei Sanonda Co., Ltd. (China) to increase its presence in the Asian market.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Aerosol Insecticides Market:
Market Key Players:
BASF, FMC, McLaughlin Gormley King Company, Whitmire, Zoecon, Rockwell Labs, And Others.
Aerosol Insecticides Market by Types:
- Foam Aerosols
- Powder Aerosols
Aerosol Insecticides Market by Applications:
- Space Use
- Surface Use
Aerosol Insecticides Market by Regions:
Asia and the Pacific is the biggest market for aerosol insecticides, both in terms of production and usage. Asia-Pacific's market is being driven by the growth of the chemical business. Aerosol Insecticide is very popular in China. Due to the growth of end-use businesses in the country, it uses a lot of aerosol insecticides. It is also a major producer of aerosol insecticides, second only to India. There are many different kinds of plants in Asia-Pacific, and each country has a very different climate. Aerosol insecticides are in high demand in the Asia-Pacific region because many of the countries have agricultural economies, the temperature is tropical, and there is a lot of farmable land in many of the countries.
In 2018, Europe also had a big share of the world market for aerosol insecticides. Aerosol insecticides are becoming more popular in the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. During the next few years, the markets in these areas are expected to grow at a fast rate. In North America, the market for aerosol insecticides is growing quickly.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The agricultural sector, especially in developing economies such as India and China, has made tremendous progress over the years. In addition, public-private strategic partnerships have drawn more attention and funds to grow the industry. Hence, there is a huge demand for modern agricultural equipment thereby augmenting the growth scope of the insecticide aerosol market.
Analysts and researchers are conducting extensive research and development activities on a large scale. Research is ongoing to analyze the toxicity of ingredients used to make agrochemicals. Researchers are supported by government organizations and regulators. This is the decisive factor driving the demand for insecticide aerosols globally.
As the global population base increases, so does the demand for cereals, grains, fruits, vegetables and pulses. As a result, farmers focus on improving crop productivity every day. However, increasing crop losses due to insect infestation hinder the achievement of the desired goals. This has resulted in increased demand for insecticide aerosols through online and offline distribution models.
Furthermore, rising cost of quality seeds, continuous advancements in crop science and technology, surge in personal disposable income, and continuous advancements in manufacturing techniques will positively impact the demand for insecticide aerosols.
Moreover, advancements in software technology provide market players with profitable opportunities during the forecast period 2022 to 2029. Moreover, the high emphasis on streamlining imaging workflow will further expand the growth rate of the healthcare interoperability solutions market in the future.
On the other hand, stringent government regulations on the application of agrochemicals will restrain the growth of the market. Rising awareness about the harmful effects of synthetic pesticides on soil and crop health will also challenge the market growth rate. High chemical effects associated with the manufacture of pesticide aerosols and adverse effects on human health such as the development of cancer, brain damage, birth defects, organ failure, and skin irritation will further disrupt the market growth rate.
This Insecticide Aerosol Market report provides details of recent new developments, trade regulations, import and export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and local market players, analyzes emerging revenue streams opportunities, changing market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growth, application areas and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansion, technological innovations in the market. To get more information on Insecticide Aerosol Market Contact Data Bridge Market Research for analyst briefing and our team will help you to make informed market decisions for market growth.
Report Scope of Global Aerosol Insecticides Market:
CAGR of 8.80% from 2022 to 2030.
Foam Aerosols, Powder Aerosols
Space Use, Surface Use
BASF, FMC, McLaughlin Gormley King Company, Whitmire, Zoecon, Rockwell Labs
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Aerosol Insecticides market?
The Aerosol Insecticides Market is growing at a CAGR of 8.80% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Aerosol Insecticides market?
- Foam Aerosols, Powder Aerosols
- Space Use, Surface Use
Who are the key players in Aerosol Insecticides market?
BASF, FMC, McLaughlin Gormley King Company, Whitmire, Zoecon, Rockwell Labs, And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.