Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Market is estimated to be valued at US$ 14,916.9 million in 2022 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period 2022-2030.
Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Market Overview:
Allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever, is an allergic reaction to an allergen that causes the mucous membranes of the nasal passages to become inflamed. When a sensitive person inhales allergens such as pollen, grass, ragweed, cosmetics, detergents, or detergents, they may experience several symptoms, including sneezing, itchy nose, stuffy nose, stuffy or stuffy nose, swollen and swollen eyelids, and a runny nose .
Complications of allergic rhinitis can include difficulty concentrating, acute and chronic sinusitis, irritability, fatigue, sleep disturbance or apnea, and cleft palate. Allergic rhinitis can be diagnosed by several allergic skin tests, such as an intradermal test and a prick/scratch test.
Other diagnostic tests include blood tests and RAST tests. According to the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI), allergic rhinitis affects 10-30% of the global population each year, contributing to the growth of the global allergic rhinitis therapeutics market during the forecast period.
Factors driving the market for allergic rhinitis therapies are high levels of pollution and the prevalence of respiratory diseases due to tobacco consumption. Additionally, other factors contributing to the growth of the global allergic rhinitis treatment market include increasing incidence of allergic rhinitis, increasing levels of contamination, increasing research and development funding, demand for early treatment due to effectiveness of diagnostic measures, and effectiveness of allergy-related treatments. Rhinitis.
However, the factors limiting the growth of the global allergic rhinitis therapeutics market are the increasing pressure for self-treatment by patients using over-the-counter drugs and the side effects associated with allergic rhinitis therapeutics.
Allergic Rhinitis Treatment market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Allergic Rhinitis Treatment market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In November 2018, Mylan N.V. announced the launch of DYMISTA, a nasal spray for the treatment of allergic rhinitis patients in Malaysia.
- In February 2018, ALK announced the launch of ACARIZAX, a sublingual allergy immunotherapy (SLIT) tablet for patients with house dust mite (HDM) allergic rhinitis and allergic asthma.
- In November 2017, Teikoku Seiyaku Co., Ltd. and Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation launched RUPAFIN tablets for patients with allergic rhinitis.
Major Market Segments Covered in Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., ALK-Abelló A/S, Meda AB, Sanofi, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., And Others.
- Intranasal Corticosteroids
- Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Perenial Allergic Rhinitis
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Based on region, the allergic rhinitis treatment market can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Rest of the World. North America (allergic rhinitis treatment market) held the largest share with 35% of the total market in 2021. Rising awareness of allergic rhinitis and surge in funding for research on early treatment alternatives are driving the market for allergic rhinitis treatment in the region. Access to advanced treatment solutions is further fueling the growth of the allergic rhinitis treatment market in North America.
Asia Pacific is also estimated to be the region with the fastest CAGR rate during the forecast period 2022-2027. This growth is attributed to factors such as the increasing prevalence of allergic rhinitis requiring the application of antihistamines in the Asia Pacific region. Huge patient pool, burgeoning demand for superior treatment options, and rising spending on healthcare are further fueling the development of the allergic rhinitis treatment market in Asia Pacific.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Market report scope:
CAGR of 4.1% from 2022 to 2030.
Antihistamines, Intranasal Corticosteroids, Immunotherapies, Decongestants, and Others
Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis, Perenial Allergic Rhinitis
GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., ALK-Abelló A/S, Meda AB, Sanofi, Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Crucial Points from this Allergic Rhinitis Treatment Report
- Estimate Allergic Rhinitis Treatment market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Allergic Rhinitis Treatment market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Allergic Rhinitis Treatment market?
- What are the key types of Allergic Rhinitis Treatment market?
- What are the key applications of Allergic Rhinitis Treatment market?
- Who are the key players in Allergic Rhinitis Treatment market?