The Global Auto Lacing Shoe Market size was valued at USD 2.06 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 4.89 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11.40% from 2023 to 2030.
Auto-Lacing Shoes Market Overview:
Increasing demand for comfortable and stylish footwear across different uses is one of the key factors fueling the growth of this market.
Self-lacing shoes are a type of shoe that can self-tighten to some extent, but not completely. The shoe has been around for over 100 years and was first made famous by Marty McFly, a fictional character from Back to the Future. Since then, the interest of general consumers and athletes has been increasing. This footwear market is growing at a rapid rate due to increasing demand from the athletic and medical industries.
Auto-Lacing Shoes market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Auto-Lacing Shoes market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Major Market Segments Covered in Auto-Lacing Shoes Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Nike, Digitsole Smartshoe, Powerlace Technology, PUMA, Power Laces, And Others.
- Fitness and Athletics
- Physically Challenged
North America is expected to dominate the market in 2016. This can be attributed to the growing demand for technologically advanced products, a growing geriatric population and increasing cases of obesity. The largest region in North America is expected to be occupied by the United States, which contributes significantly in terms of revenue generation and consumption over the forecast period 2021-2030.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Low cost.
- Easy to use.
- Convenience and comfort.
Auto-Lacing Shoes Market report scope:
CAGR of 11.4% from 2022 to 2030.
Fitness and Athletics, Physically Challenged, Other
Nike, Digitsole Smartshoe, Powerlace Technology, PUMA, Power Laces
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Key Takeaways from this Auto-Lacing Shoes Report
- Estimate Auto-Lacing Shoes market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Auto-Lacing Shoes market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.