Bio Banking Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The Global Biobanks Market Size Was Valued At USD 66.7 Billion In 2022 And Is Expected To Expand At A Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) Of 4.6% From 2022 To 2030.
Bio Banking Market Overview:
The global biobanking market is one of the fastest-growing markets for healthcare and healthcare. Due to various studies and ongoing studies, various diseases and health problems that are progressing in the medical field are impossible to cure or prevent. Processes have evolved that require the use of biobanks to collect samples and preserve biological material for future reference.
The biobanking market is a technologically advanced market structure that collects and preserves biological data, materials, and samples for future use gathers information related to various disorders, analyzes the effects of various diseases, and seeks treatments. The growth of the market is considered to be a result of the increase in the number of uses of biobank samples which has increased the demand for the biobank equipment market.
In addition, the increase in research activities and investments by healthcare companies in terms of research and development activities has boosted the demand for the global market. Not only is biobanking itself growing, but the supplement market is also experiencing dynamic growth. One such example is the cryogenic market, which is primarily responsible for providing storage facilities to these market companies to preserve cells, tissues, blood, and other biological materials.
Bio Banking Market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Bio Banking Market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In recent years, the world's largest stem cell biobank with stem cells from healthy and affected individuals has been launched at Lund University in Sweden. This biobank provides stem cell biobanking services such as the preservation and storage of stem cells and researches the therapeutic potential of stem cells.
- Recently, the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (Germany) has agreed to do so for three years, considering that the German Biobank has provided a subsidy to continue research, and the governments of each country are promoting the Biobank.
Major Market Segments Covered in Bio Banking Market Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
BioIVT & Elevating Science, Geneticist Inc, Firalis S.A, AMS Biotechnology Ltd. (AMSBIO LLC), US Biolab Corporation, Inc, ProteoGenex, Inc., Cureline, Inc., Bay Biosciences LLC, CTI Biotech, Boca Biolistics, And Others.
- Population-Based Biobank
- Disease-Oriented Biobank
- Biobanking Equipment
- Biobanking Incubators & Centrifuges
- Biobanking Alarms & Monitoring Systems
- Biobanking Accessories & Other Equipment
- Biobanking Consumables
The global market is divided into four regions, each contributing significantly in terms of capacity and population demand. However, among the four regions, Asia Pacific holds the major market share, so key drivers for the growth of the biobanking industry are being developed there, and the population appears to be quite interested in innovation in terms of new products. at the mart.
Major biobanking market revenues are expected to come from countries such as China, Japan, South Korea, and India. Biobanking statistics show that populations are growing along with disposable incomes in these countries, changing lifestyles and shifting demands. People's shift towards health awareness and increasing need for regenerative medicines are also contributing to the market growth in this segment.
The European region is also experiencing significant growth in contributions, as many people from developed countries such as France, Germany, Denmark, and Belgium have participated in the development of medical services and sample collection using advanced technologies. North America is also experiencing significant growth in biobanking market share as countries in the region reap the benefits of the technology to maximize operational levels and reduce operational costs.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
- Increased genome research activities for disease research
- Advances in biobanking and growing trends in neonatal cord blood stem cell preservation
- Government and Private Funding to Support Regenerative Medicine Research
- Growing need for cost-effective drug discovery and development
- high cost of automation
- Biological Sample Procurement Issues
- Growing interest in cell therapy R&D
Long-term sustainability of biobanks
Bio Banking Market report scope:
Crucial Points from this Bio Banking Market Report
- Estimate Bio Banking Market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Bio Banking Market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Bio Banking Market?
- What are the key types of Bio Banking Market?
- What are the key applications of Bio Banking Market?
- Who are the key players in Bio Banking Market?