Bio Process Technology Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2023 to 2030
The Global Bioprocess Technology Market size was valued at USD 21,410.02 Million in 2023 and is projected to reach USD 55,841.07 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 10.70% from 2023 to 2030.
Bio Process Technology Market Overview:
Bioprocessing technology covers the design and development of equipment and procedures for manufacturing substances such as pharmaceuticals, foods, feeds, chemicals, polymers and nutraceuticals using biological sources of raw materials. Bioprocessing is a combination of biology, mathematics and engineering comprising activities such as bioreactors, biocatalysts, mass production of substrates and media, design of downstream processes and clarifications. Over the past few years, the expansion of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products has been using bioprocess technology to fuel the growth of the market.
Increasing funding for research and development of bioprocessing technologies is estimated to propel the growth of the global bioprocessing market. Continued technological advances in bioprocess are also expected to further fuel the growth of the bioprocess technology market, owing to increasing government support in several countries in terms of biofuel production.
Bioprocessing technologies are likely to experience significant demand in the pharmaceutical sector due to the increasing incidence of infectious and chronic diseases such as cancer. The overall growth of the market is expected to be driven by advancements in the biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industry, increasing R&D spending, expanding vaccine production, and technological advances.
However, stringent supervisory policies and high technology costs are hampering the growth of the bioprocess technology market.
Bio Process Technology Market size, estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Bio Process Technology Market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In June 2020, Lonza developed New GSv9 TM medium and feed, a new innovative platform technology that maximizes yield and batch-to-batch consistency to support scale-up of recombinant protein production. This provides a robust culture platform to reproducibly generate high-quality, stable proteins.
- In March 2020, Danaher acquired the Biopharma division of General Electric Life Sciences, a leading supplier of instruments, consumables and software.
Major Market Segments Covered in Bio Process Technology Market Industry Research:
Market Key Players:
Philips Healthcare, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, Danaher, Alere Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, Sartorius Group, And Others.
- Flow cytometry
- Cell culture
- Cell expansion
- Cell line development
- Virus infiltration
- Specialty products and industrial chemicals
- Environmental management aid
In terms of geography, the global bioprocess technology market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Regions are divided into major countries and sub-regions. North America is expected to be a highly lucrative market during the forecast period. This region held a major share of the global market in 2020. The North American market is expected to expand at a high CAGR from 2021 to 2031.
The United States dominated the North American market in 2020, owing to factors such as growing geriatric population and the presence of a large number of bioprocess technology manufacturers. Also in the US, the availability of advanced technology and numerous research studies are driving the market in the region.
Europe was the second largest market for bioprocess technology in 2020. The market in this region is driven by the expansion of the biopharmaceutical industry, increasing demand for various products such as antibiotics, biosimilars, monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins and cost savings. these products.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
One of the major factors that will aid the expansion of the bioprocessing technology market is the increasing degree of production of biopharmaceuticals such as the availability of recombinant proteins and the proliferation of vaccines as part of bioprocessing carried out by a global target audience. various global regions.
However, it is not so easy to advance the growth rate for bioprocess technology market trends and market players. Various global governments have already implemented, some of which are opting for stringent regulatory policies backed by the high costs associated with market tools that limit market growth during the ending forecast period.
Bio Process Technology Market report scope:
Crucial Points from this Bio Process Technology Market Report
- Estimate Bio Process Technology Market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Bio Process Technology Market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the CAGR of Bio Process Technology Market?
- What are the key types of Bio Process Technology Market?
- What are the key applications of Bio Process Technology Market?
- Who are the key players in Bio Process Technology Market?