The Global Canned Preserved Food Market Size Is Expected To Grow At A CAGR Of 3.3% During The Forecast Period 2022 To 2030.
Canned Preserved Food Market Overview:
Canning is Preserved foods are the product of canning, which involves a heating process that kills most, but not all, of the spores. Some people say that canning vegetables and fruits are the last resort in extreme cases because they are out of date and our company does not promote this practice. So it's fair to say that as an uneducated consumer, I have an equally bad idea of what these products are and what they contain. We strongly believe that fruits, vegetables, and all products of the planet should be organic in nature to provide our bodies with maximum health benefits. The major factors driving this growth are population growth and increasing demand for convenience foods. With the ever-growing population, there is a high demand for convenience foods that can be eaten on the go or stored for long periods of time without spoilage.
Canned Preserved Food market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Canned Preserved Food market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In May 2020, Ye Olde Oak Foods Ltd., a hot dog can and meat brand, launched its new online website with the help of digital marketing agency Faber Ltd. to create a vibrant new website and showcase its products on the online platform.
- In April 2020, the Italian culinary brand Napolina launched cans of drained quinoa as part of a new range of convenience foods. Other products in the line include Chickpeas, Red Kidney Beans, and Italian Roll Beans.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Canned Preserved Food Market:
Market Key Players:
Del Monte Pacific, Heinz, MTR Foods, B&G Food, ConAgra Foods, Campbell Soup, Maple Leaf Foods, Pinnacle Foods, Dole Food, BRF S.A., And Others.
Canned Preserved Food Market by Types:
- Canned Meat
- Canned Fish
- Canned Fruits
- Canned Vegetables
Canned Preserved Food Market by Applications:
- Convenience Stores
- Departmental and Traditional Grocery Stores
- Online Stores
Canned Preserved Food Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
The North American region is expected to hold the leading position in the global canned preserved foods market during the forecast period. It has been observed that there are many factors influencing this growth, such as an increase in single-person households, rising levels of disposable income, and rapid changes in lifestyle, among others. The Latin American canned and preserved food market is expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period. There is an increasing demand and consumption of canned preserved foods in the region owing to the easy availability of canned foods, convenience in cooking, the nutritional value provided by these products, and affordability. Europe's canned preserved food market is expected to expand at a significant rate over the forecast period. The growth of the region can be attributed to factors such as growing consumption patterns and rising disposable income levels in emerging European economies such as Poland, Russia, and others. Moreover, the rising demand for canned fish due to convenience in consumption is likely to augment revenue in the coming years. However, there may also be challenges affecting the overall market performance, namely, alternatives to other preservation methods (freezing), changing lifestyle habits of consumers, and high prices that will limit the sale of premium products may hinder canning in Europe in the coming years growth of the food industry.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
- Increase the level of disposable income.
- Consumers are increasingly focusing on healthy eating habits to increase the demand for canned foods such as vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables.
- The growing number of working women around the world will drive up sales.
- Growing urbanization will also further boost the sales of canned food.
Report Scope of Global Canned Preserved Food Market:
CAGR of 3.3% from 2022 to 2030.
Canned Meat, Canned Fish, Canned Fruits, Canned Vegetables
Convenience Stores, Departmental and Traditional Grocery Store, Online Stores, Manufacturers
Del Monte Pacific, Heinz, MTR Foods, B&G Food, ConAgra Foods, Campbell Soup, Maple Leaf Foods, Pinnacle Foods, Dole Food, BRF S.A.
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Canned Preserved Food market?
The Canned Preserved Food Market is growing at a CAGR of 3.3% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Canned Preserved Food market?
- Canned Meat, Canned Fish, Canned Fruits, Canned Vegetables
- Convenience Stores, Departmental and Traditional Grocery Store, Online Stores, Manufacturers
Who are the key players in Canned Preserved Food market?
Del Monte Pacific, Heinz, MTR Foods, B&G Food, ConAgra Foods, Campbell Soup, Maple Leaf Foods, Pinnacle Foods, Dole Food, BRF S.A., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.