The Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) Market Is Expected To Register An Impressive CAGR Of 7.2% During The Forecast Period 2022 To 2030.
Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) Market Overview:
Chlorinated polyethylene (CPE) is a substance obtained by replacing chlorine atoms with hydrogen atoms in high-density polyethylene (HDPE). CPE is supplied as a white powder. CPE is a kind of porous rubber with excellent chemical properties such as thermal oxygen aging resistance, ozone aging resistance, acid and alkali resistance. CPE exhibits outstanding flame retardant properties and is exceptional evidence of burning drips. It has better durability, higher whiteness, and is ideal for a wide range of applications in plastics and rubber, and the product is fully recycled to ensure cleanliness and environmental protection.
Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In October 2017, Aurora Plastics, LLC, a leader in polyvinyl chloride (PVC) compounds, acquired the compounds division of S&E Specialty Polymers in Lunenburg, MA. The combined company will offer a broad range of custom compounding capabilities and technologies, including rigid PVC powders, rigid and flexible PVC pellets, chlorinated polyethylene (CPE), clear rigid and flexible PVC, and more.
- In June 2018, PolyOne introduced the FireCon brand of chlorinated polyethylene materials designed to withstand harsh conditions for jacketing and other cable and wire applications.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) Market:
Market Key Players:
DOW, Arkema, Nippon Shokubai, Novista, Sundow Polymers, Showa Denko, Jiangsu Tianteng Chemical, Weifang Yaxing Chemical, Shandong Gaoxin Chemical, Hangzhou Keli Chemical, Shandong Xuye New Materials, S&E Specialty Polymers, Shandong Xiangsheng Plastic Industry, Weifang Daqian Chemicals., And Others.
Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) Market by Types:
- Thermoplastic Resin Type
- Elastomer Rubber Type
Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) Market by Applications:
- PVC Modifier
- Paint and Coating
Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
The market in North America is expected to register a CAGR of 6.3% from 2017 to 2025 owing to the increasing use of the product in industrial hoses and pipes. Furthermore, the increasing use of the product in various disease detection and drug delivery devices in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Sales volume in the Chinese market is expected to grow by 7.6% from 2017 to 2025 due to the presence of a large product consuming industry. The demand for this product is likely to grow owing to the availability of low-priced products with superior performance characteristics.
Growing demand for chlorinated polyethylene used in magnetic rubber products and hoses in Europe is expected to drive market growth. Furthermore, the presence of regulations restricting the use of products across applications may have a dampening effect on the market growth. The demand for the product is driven by its replacement of conventional plastics in the automotive and industrial sectors.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
The demand for chlorinated polyethylene polymer as an impact modifier is expected to grow due to its better impact resistance and low cost. Hence, the demand for polymers is growing for strong, flexible and rigid products blended with PVC. Chlorinated polyethylene is resistant to heat, ozone, and combustion, so the demand for chlorinated polyethylene is likely to grow rapidly. Chlorinated polyethylene is expected to replace traditional materials such as metals to improve the efficiency of end products. The demand for chlorinated polyethylene in the automotive, construction & manufacturing, and wire & cable industries is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
Fluctuating prices of raw materials such as high-density polyethylene (HDPE) are expected to hamper the growth of chlorinated polyethylene. Overcapacity of chlorinated polyethylene in China There is actually a significant excess of Chinese production, but some Chinese production is considered non-operable. Therefore, the overcapacity of chlorinated polyethylene may restrain the chlorinated polyethylene market.
Report Scope of Global Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) Market:
CAGR of 7.2% from 2022 to 2030.
Thermoplastic Resin Type, Elastomer Rubber Type
PVC Modifier, Electronics, Rubber, Paint and Coating, Packing, Others
DOW, Arkema, Nippon Shokubai, Novista, Sundow Polymers, Showa Denko, Jiangsu Tianteng Chemical, Weifang Yaxing Chemical, Shandong Gaoxin Chemical, Hangzhou Keli Chemical, Shandong Xuye New Materials, S&E Specialty Polymers, Shandong Xiangsheng Plastic Industry, Weifang Daqian Chemicals.
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) market?
The Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) Market is growing at a CAGR of 7.2% During Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) market?
- Thermoplastic Resin Type, Elastomer Rubber Type
- PVC Modifier, Electronics, Rubber, Paint and Coating, Packing, Others
Who are the key players in Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE) market?
DOW, Arkema, Nippon Shokubai, Novista, Sundow Polymers, Showa Denko, Jiangsu Tianteng Chemical, Weifang Yaxing Chemical, Shandong Gaoxin Chemical, Hangzhou Keli Chemical, Shandong Xuye New Materials, S&E Specialty Polymers, Shandong Xiangsheng Plastic Industry, Weifang Daqian Chemicals., And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.