Clinical Practice Management Software Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth Opportunities, Future Trends, Covid-19 Impact, SWOT Analysis, Competition and Forecasts 2022 to 2030
The global Clinical Practice Management Software Market size is expected to rise at a growth rate of 6.80% by the end of the global forecast period in 2030.
Clinical Practice Management Software Market Overview:
The clinical practice management software commonly identified as the PMS refers to a category of healthcare software that helps in dealing with the daily operations related to the field of medical practice. This practice is inclusive of the ones done by veterinarians. This software frequently helps the users to allow and capture the demographics related to the patients, scheduling the appointments, maintaining a proper list of the insurance payors, performing various taking like billing, and reducing the workload alongside generating the reports on the requirement. This clinical practice management software is often connected to electronic medical records (EMR) systems. Usually, the PMS is used in sorting the administrative, alongside the financial matters. However, the EMR system lends its assistance in sorting the clinical and medical matters related to the patients, medical and healthcare centers, hospitals, and other staff.
The kind of assistance offered is reliable and applaudable. Also, with this software, managing the work of the medical field like reports and billing is easy and convenient. Owing to these factors, the global growth of the market is expected to touch new heights.
Clinical Practice Management Software market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Clinical Practice Management Software market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
Significant Clinical Practice Management Software Market Dynamics and Growth Factors:
Rapidly advancing health care sectors demand utilization of smart medical practices. This drives the global clinical practice management software market. Usage of these management software programs has proven to provide high return on investments, which has increased preference among businesses.
Favorable initiatives by government agencies such as funding and grants in different countries has also encouraged businesses to expand their services provided through the software programs. The global clinical practice management software market is driven by rise in health awareness among patients.
However, lack of skilled personnel, interoperability challenges, long integration times, and high maintenance & support costs are factors likely to hamper the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
The Clinical Practice Management Software market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
Market Key Players:
Optum Inc (U.S), Cerner Corporation (U.S), McKesson Corporation (U.S), Dell (U.S) Cognizant (U.S), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (U.S), Xerox Corporation (U.S), Siemens Ltd.(Germany), Epic Systems Corporation (U.S), GE Electronic (U.S) and Allscripts (U.S), DA, and others.
- Cloud Based
Geographically, the global Clinical Practice Management Software market has been analysed in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa (MEA).
In North America, the clinical practice management software market is expected to boom in the forecast duration owing to frequent changes in health reimbursement and rapid adoption to advanced technology. The global clinical practice management software market is anticipated to expand in Europe and the Asia Pacific during the forecast period owing to the improving health infrastructure and increase in several hospitals & specialty clinics.
Further the regions are divided into countries as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Clinical Practice Management Software Market report scope
CAGR of 6.80% during the forecast period.
On-Premise, Cloud Based
Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories
Optum Inc (U.S), Cerner Corporation (U.S), McKesson Corporation (U.S), Dell (U.S) Cognizant (U.S), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (U.S), Xerox Corporation (U.S), Siemens Ltd.(Germany), Epic Systems Corporation (U.S), GE Electronic (U.S) and Allscripts (U.S), DA
Regions and Countries Covered
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Industry News and Key Developments
- In March 2019, Allscripts entered into a strategic collaboration with Opargo for the development of integrated technology in practice management to improve scheduling and practice workflows.
- In February 2019, DAS HEALTH VENTURES, INC. acquired Altex Business Solutions, a Houston based company on digital health in order to expand their product portfolio and geographical presence.
- In October 2017, Medsphere Systems Corporation merged with Stockell Healthcare Systems in order to unite Medsphere's electronic health record system and Stockell's tools for revenue cycle management.
Key Takeaways from this Clinical Practice Management Software Report
- Estimate Clinical Practice Management Software market potential through analysing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the supply chain in depth on the value growth at each step, in order to optimize value and bring effectiveness in your processes.
- Know the different dynamics affecting the market - challenges, key driving factors and opportunities.
- Get a quick viewpoint on the Clinical Practice Management Software market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key companies for the historical 5 years.
- Estimate the supply-demand gaps, import-export data and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries worldwide for the market.
- Get complete insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Study the sales and distribution channels over key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
Frequently Asked Questions
At what CAGR is the Clinical Practice Management Software market projected to grow in the forecast period 2022 to 2030?
What are the types of Clinical Practice Management Software market?
What are the applications of Clinical Practice Management Software market?
Who are the top players in Clinical Practice Management Software market?
Which application segment is expected to drive the growth of the Clinical Practice Management Software market in the next 5 years?
Which are the key deployments types adopting Clinical Practice Management Software market?