The Global Cloud Communication Platform Market Is Projected To Reach USD 51.37 Billion At A Healthy CAGR Of 19.82% Between 2022-2030.
Cloud Communication Platform Market Overview:
A cloud communications platform is a cloud-based delivery model that allows organizations to add real-time communications capabilities, such as voice, video, and messaging, to business applications by deploying application programming interfaces. It goes one step further than VoIP and UC, reducing equipment costs, delivering higher-definition services with unrivaled quality, and delivering a platform with advanced features that empower employees to work in ways and places they never imagined possible.
Cloud Communication Platform market size, estimates, and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K Units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Cloud Communication Platform market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by the player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and the Russian-Ukraine war.
Key Market Updates:
- In May 2016, Intralinks announced new integration and security features to enhance its content collaboration network that will address three of its customers' challenges: global regulatory compliance, data privacy, and business acceleration beyond geographic boundaries
- In April 2016, Mitel announced Mitel MiTeam, a mobile-first team and social collaboration application with real-time integration. It provides a highly collaborative workspace for team-based communication, meetings, content collaboration, and project management.
- In December 2015, Salesforce and Box entered into a partnership to introduce Salesforce Files Connect for Box. It's a powerful solution that helps businesses become more collaborative, productive and connected. This partnership will allow Box users to seamlessly search, browse, share and collaborate on Box files from any device.
Major Segments Covered in the Global Cloud Communication Platform Market:
Market Key Players:
Twilio, Tropo, Nexmo, Plivo, CallFire, Hookflash, Ifbyphone, Jaduka, CallHub, TelAPI, And Others.
Cloud Communication Platform Market by Types:
- Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC/UCaaS)
- Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Application Programming Interface (API)
Cloud Communication Platform Market by Applications:
- Customer Service
Cloud Communication Platform Market by Regions:
The report estimates revenue growth at the worldwide, regional, and country levels and delivers an analysis of the recent industry trends in each sub-segment from 2017 to 2030.
North America will continue to lead the market during the forecast period. Increasing popularity due to it offering flexible work options, growing adoption among small, medium and large businesses, presence of reputed players, availability of various cloud-based service providers, and rising adoption of cloud-based services are contributing factors Global developments in the region have contributed to the growth of the communication platform market.
Europe will grow at the highest growth rate in the global cloud communication platform market. Rising R&D contribution, rising adoption in the BFSI space, product differentiation among telecom service providers, and competitive pricing are all contributing to the global cloud communication platform market size in this region.
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Significant Market Dynamics:
Increasing demand for BYOD (bring your own device) systems in the corporate sector, where employees are told to bring their own devices to work instead of relying on company hardware, is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. BYOD policies also provide a powerful central communication technology that makes communication between various parts of the organization more convenient and easy. Another factor expected to contribute to the growth of the market is the increasing acceptance of cloud services by major organizations due to their ability to provide real-time monitoring and resource efficiency features to their employees.
Growing demand for remote working facilities in the corporate sector, increasing use of cloud communication due to its superior features over traditional alternatives, increasing adoption of connected devices, increasing penetration of IoT, based on Increasing adoption of cloud-based services, increasing mobility, and labor productivity improvements and savings are all factors that are contributing to the growth of the cloud communication platform market. Furthermore, rising demand for cloud communication platform software, mobile cloud communication platforms, cloud communication software, and web-based communication platforms is driving market expansion. Traditionally, the process is performed manually, which takes a lot of time and money, and is prone to errors due to the human labor involved. With the advent of cloud communication platform solutions, businesses can now automate processes to increase efficiency.
The growth of the business process outsourcing industry and the increased need for flexibility and scalability among enterprises will create huge opportunities for the cloud communication platform market during the forecast period.
Growing concerns over security and privacy coupled with the need for substantial capital investments are likely to hamper the growth of the cloud communication platform market over the forecast period. Rising technological requirements to keep pace with changing customer behavior and workforce demand for required skills will act as major challenges for market growth.
This Cloud Communication Platform Market report provides details on latest developments, trade regulations, import and export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and local market players, analyzes emerging revenue pockets, changing aspects Opportunities are in terms of market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growth, application areas and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographical expansion, technological innovations in the market. To get more information on Cloud Communication Platforms Market Contact Data Bridge Market Research for analyst briefing and our team will help you to make informed market decisions for market growth.
Report Scope of Global Cloud Communication Platform Market:
CAGR of 19.82% from 2022 to 2030.
Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC/UCaaS), Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Application Programming Interface (API)
Logistics, Customer Service, Others
Twilio, Tropo, Nexmo, Plivo, CallFire, Hookflash, Ifbyphone, Jaduka, CallHub, TelAPI
Regions and Countries Covered
- North America: (US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America)
- Europe(Germany, France, Italy, Spain, UK, Nordic Countries, Benelux Union, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East & Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
- Latin America(Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Rest Of the World
2017 to 2022
2023 to 2030
Points Covered in the Report
- The points that are discussed within the report are the major market players that are involved in the Market such as Market players, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report. This report analyzed 12 years of data history and forecast.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
- Data and information by market player, region, type, application and etc., and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The report contains a SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
Frequently Asked Questions-
What is the CAGR of Cloud Communication Platform market?
The Cloud Communication Platform Market is growing at a CAGR of 19.82% During the Forecast Period.
What are the key types and applications of Cloud Communication Platform market?
- Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC/UCaaS), Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Application Programming Interface (API)
- Logistics, Customer Service, Others
Who are the key players in Cloud Communication Platform market?
Twilio, Tropo, Nexmo, Plivo, CallFire, Hookflash, Ifbyphone, Jaduka, CallHub, TelAPI, And others.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide a custom report.
Note – In order to provide a more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19 and the Russia-Ukraine war.