The global Collimating Lens Market is expected to grow from USD 1.02 billion in 2022 to USD 2.06 billion by 2030, also is growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forcast period 2022 to 2030.
Collimating Lens Market Overview:
A collimating lens is a lens used to produce parallel rays of light. These lenses allow users to monitor fields of view with custom lighting and settings for sampling angle, view, and spatial resolution. They are made of glass and plastic. These lenses are often paired with a spectrophotometer or photometer to ensure that the light entering the instrument is collimated and provides accurate readings.
The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing demand for collimating lenses in automotive and medical applications, and the increasing adoption of LiDAR technology across various industries. Based on type, the global collimating lens market is segmented into glass, plastic, and others. Glass segment is expected to hold a major share of this market during the forecast period due to its superior optical quality and durability compared to other types of materials used to manufacture collimating lenses. Based on application, the market is segmented into automotive, medical equipment and equipment (MDE), light and display measurement (LDM), and spectroscopy/interferometry/others.
Collimating Lens market size estimates and forecasts are provided in terms of sales volume (K units) and revenue (million USD), with historical and forecast data for the period 2017 to 2030, with 2022 being considered as the base year. This report segments the global Collimating Lens market in detail. Regional market sizes related to products by type, by application, and by player are also delivered. In estimating the size of the market, we took into account the impact of COVID-19 and other global crisis.
The global Collimating Lens market is the professional and accurate study of various business perspectives such as major key players, key geographies, divers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. This global research report has been aggregated on the basis of various market segments and sub-segments associated with the global market.
Industry News and Key Developments
- In July 2018, INGENERIC (Germany) expanded its production capacities for the manufacturing of micro-optics set for further growth in Germany.
- In February 2018, INGENERIC (Germany) launched new microlens arrays with shorter focal lengths and a higher number of lenses per wafer. The company develops customized arrays and commercializes their use in serial production.
- In April 2017, LightPath Technologies (US) signed a substantial contract from Renishaw plc (UK). Engineers from LightPath and Renishaw collaborated to achieve the optimal balance of performance and cost for this unique application. LightPath's advanced precision glass molding expertise, along with proprietary coating design and technologies, enable a repeatable process that is scalable to high-volume production.
- In March 2016, TRIOPTICS (Germany) developed TriAngle autocollimators with USB 3.0. These autocollimators are user-friendly and are known for their accuracy levels. Their modular design makes them compatible with a wide selection of objective tubes, different sensors, reticles, and light sources. The objective tubes of different focal lengths and apertures help find the optimum measurement solution regarding angle resolution and measurement range with ease.
Top Key Players include in the Collimating Lens Market are
Lightpath Technologies, Ocean Optics, Ingeneric GmbH, Trioptics GmbH, Avantes Bv, Auer Lighting GmbH, IPG Photonics Corporation, Optikos Corporation, The Optoelectronics Co. Ltd., Thorlabs Inc., and others.
The Collimating Lens market research report is categorized based on type, applications and region.
On the Basis of Type:
On the Basis of Application:
- Light and Display Measurement
On the Basis of Region:
Geographically, the global Collimating Lens market has been analyzed in various regions such as North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Europe, and India. The global Collimating Lens region is dominating this market in the upcoming future.
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region owing to increasing demand for LiDAR systems in countries such as China and Japan. The increasing use of these systems in automotive applications is expected to drive regional growth over the forecast period. Moreover, rising demand for spectroscopy equipment from pharmaceutical companies will drive market growth over the next eight years. North America's revenue share will exceed 25% in 2021 owing to high adoption of advanced technologies in various applications such as medical, lidar, light and display measurement, and spectroscopy.
Further the regions are divided into countries as follows
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Collimating Lens Market report scope
The major key questions addressed through this innovative research report:
What is the CAGR of the global Collimating Lens market?
The Collimating Lens Market is growing at a CAGR of 7.5% During Forecast Period.
Which region would offer high growth for vendors in the Collimating Lens market?
the global Collimating Lens market has been analyzed in various regions such as North America
Which Is the Most potential market segment?
By Types- Glass, Plastic
By Applications - Automobile, Medical, LiDAR, Light and Display Measurement, Spectroscopy, Interferometry, Others
Which are the top industry players in the market?
Lightpath Technologies, Ocean Optics, Ingeneric GmbH, Trioptics GmbH, Avantes Bv, Auer Lighting GmbH, IPG Photonics Corporation, Optikos Corporation, The Optoelectronics Co. Ltd., Thorlabs Inc.
Any special requirements about this report, please let us know and we can provide custom report.